|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 The Guerilla Band (3 Organization of a Guerilla Band, 4 The Combat, 5 Beginning, Development, and end of a Guerilla War).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is made up of no more than 12 men led by lieutenants?
2. How does Guevara state the guerrilla war should progress in Chapter 2: The Guerrilla Band?
(a) Zone by zone.
(b) From the highest officials downward.
(c) Left to right.
(d) Upward through ranks.
3. What is the title of the direct commander over a squad in a guerrilla army?
4. The main tactic of the guerrilla is what?
(a) Outnumbering the opponent.
(c) Outarming the opponent.
5. What refers to an armored, self-propelled combat vehicle, armed with cannon and machine guns and moving on a caterpillar tread?
Short Answer Questions
1. The guerrilla band can attack _________________ sending the enemy column into disorder and confusion and economizing ammunition and men.
2. Most guerrilla strikes must be made quickly so that the enemy does not have time to do what?
3. What unit of a guerrilla army does a commandante command?
4. Combat should only be engaged when the possibility of what is ensured?
5. What is among the primary equipment of a guerrilla squad aside from their weapons?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)