|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 The Guerilla Band (1. The guerilla fighter as social reformer, 2. The Guerilla fighter as combatant).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term refers to any underhand interference with production, work, etc., in a plant, factory, etc., as by enemy agents during wartime or by employees during a trade dispute?
2. What does Guevara claim is a kind or reformer who directly fights the agents of unjust institutions?
(a) The president.
(b) The military leader.
(c) The teacher.
(d) The guerrilla fighter.
3. What refers to the tools that the guerrilla uses in fighting, in most cases involving guns and knives?
4. Without this revolutionary and ideological role, the guerrilla becomes nothing more than a what, according to Guevara?
5. The main advantage of a guerrilla force over a conventional force is its flexibility and what?
(b) Large size.
Short Answer Questions
1. What dictator was overthrown in the Cuban Revolution?
2. Guevara advises that the guerrilla set up the capability to repair their own clothing and shoes as well as the ability to make their own what?
3. Despite the advantages that a guerrilla may find in rough terrain, he must always be careful to maintain good ___________ according to Guevara?
4. What refers a region of the Americas where Romance languages -- particularly Spanish and Portuguese, and variably French - are primarily spoken?
5. Che Guevara admits that even in many underdeveloped countries, the city dwellers tend to be what?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)