|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 The Guerilla Band (1. The guerilla fighter as social reformer, 2. The Guerilla fighter as combatant).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Guevara claims that people must see clearly "the futility of maintaining the fight for social goals within the framework of" what?
(a) The people.
(d) Civil debate.
2. Suburban guerrillas will never arise on their own but need to be cultivated and commanded by who?
(a) City officials.
(b) City governments.
(c) Peasant brigades.
(d) Guerrilla bands in the countryside.
3. Guevara states that because of the physical and mental demands of the guerrilla, he must be rugged and preferably of young, ____ stock.
4. On land that is not favorable to guerrilla warfare, namely land that lacks hills and forests, guerrilla operations will need to be what?
(a) Reduced in visibility.
(b) Increased in visibility.
(c) Increased in number.
(d) Reduced in number.
5. Guevara claims that the guerrilla carries the banner of what to the countryside where he will most likely find a welcome audience?
(a) Suburban reform.
(b) Marxist reform.
(c) Agrarian reform.
(d) Urban reform.
Short Answer Questions
1. What term can either refer to the leaders of the revolution generally or the specific units that lead an attack?
2. What refers to the head commander of a guerrilla column and will have up to 150 men under his command as well as several captains and lieutenants under him?
3. Most guerrilla strikes must be made quickly so that the enemy does not have time to do what?
4. The main advantage of a guerrilla force over a conventional force is its flexibility and what?
5. Where was Che Guevara born?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)