|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 General Principles of Guerrilla Warfare (4. Warfare on Favorable Ground, 5. Warfare on Unfavorable Ground, 6. Suburban Warfare).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to the tools that the guerrilla uses in fighting, in most cases involving guns and knives?
2. The guerrilla can only settle in land that is what?
(b) Near water.
3. The main advantage of a guerrilla force over a conventional force is its flexibility and what?
(d) Large size.
4. What term refers to any underhand interference with production, work, etc., in a plant, factory, etc., as by enemy agents during wartime or by employees during a trade dispute?
5. The type and times of guerrilla operations need to do what, according to Guevara?
(a) Be steady.
(c) Decrease steadily.
(d) Increase steadily,
Short Answer Questions
1. Guevara claims that people must see clearly "the futility of maintaining the fight for social goals within the framework of" what?
2. Most guerrilla strikes must be made quickly so that the enemy does not have time to do what?
3. On land that is not favorable to guerrilla warfare, namely land that lacks hills and forests, guerrilla operations will need to be what?
4. What kind of guerrilla fighter's main goals involve the dissemination of propaganda as well as committing various acts of sabotage?
5. Guevara notes that in underdeveloped Latin America ______________ is the best place for fighting a revolution.
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)