|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 General Principles of Guerrilla Warfare (4. Warfare on Favorable Ground, 5. Warfare on Unfavorable Ground, 6. Suburban Warfare).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In many areas, the guerrilla cannot rely on the help of which group, because reprisals from the state are often so violent that their loyalty cannot be assured?
(a) Local police.
(b) Local government.
(c) City officials.
2. Most guerrilla strikes must be made quickly so that the enemy does not have time to do what?
3. What refers to the material fired, scattered, dropped, or detonated from any weapon, as bombs or rockets, and especially shot, bullets, or shells fired by guns?
4. Guevara advises that the guerrilla set up the capability to repair their own clothing and shoes as well as the ability to make their own what?
5. What does Che Guevara refer to as the forces of all non-revolutionary or counter-revolutionary forces?
(a) The antagonist.
(b) The enemy.
(c) The nationalist.
(d) The regime.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Che Guevara born?
2. In what type of government does Guevara claim, "the guerrilla outbreak cannot be promoted, since the possibilities of peaceful struggle have not yet been exhausted"?
3. The main advantage of a guerrilla force over a conventional force is its flexibility and what?
4. In some types of especially harsh terrain, the guerrilla will be able to engage the enemy longer because the terrain can enhance the ____ of the guerrilla.
5. Of his three propositions of lessons from the Cuban Revolution, Guevara writes that the first two contradict the "defeatist attitude of revolutionaries or pseudo-revolutionaries who remain" what?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)