|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 General Principles of Guerrilla Warfare (4. Warfare on Favorable Ground, 5. Warfare on Unfavorable Ground, 6. Suburban Warfare).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Guevara claim is a kind or reformer who directly fights the agents of unjust institutions?
(a) The president.
(b) The military leader.
(c) The teacher.
(d) The guerrilla fighter.
2. What term can either refer to the leaders of the revolution generally or the specific units that lead an attack?
(c) First brigade.
3. The guerrilla can only settle in land that is what?
(c) Near water.
4. What is the first of the three fundamental lessons that the Cuban Revolution contributed to the conduct of revolutionary movements in America according to Guevara?
(a) War should be fought in the countryside.
(b) Popular forces can win a war against the army.
(c) War can be fought without money.
(d) War can be fought on any ground.
5. What refers to the tools that the guerrilla uses in fighting, in most cases involving guns and knives?
Short Answer Questions
1. Che Guevara notes that the revolutionary must always be on the side of whom?
2. Wherever the guerrilla band does operate, Guevara notes that one of its goals should be constant what of the population around it?
3. Despite the advantages that a guerrilla may find in rough terrain, he must always be careful to maintain good ___________ according to Guevara?
4. The type and times of guerrilla operations need to do what, according to Guevara?
5. What refers a region of the Americas where Romance languages -- particularly Spanish and Portuguese, and variably French - are primarily spoken?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)