|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Appendices (1 Organization in Secret of the First Guerilla Band, 2 the defense of power that has been won).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Despite the advantages that a guerrilla may find in rough terrain, he must always be careful to maintain good ___________ according to Guevara?
(d) Sight paths.
2. Che Guevara notes that the revolutionary must always be on the side of whom?
(a) The government.
(b) The authorities.
(c) The people.
(d) The opposition.
3. What is the first of the three fundamental lessons that the Cuban Revolution contributed to the conduct of revolutionary movements in America according to Guevara?
(a) Popular forces can win a war against the army.
(b) War can be fought without money.
(c) War should be fought in the countryside.
(d) War can be fought on any ground.
4. What unit of a guerrilla army does a commandante command?
5. What consists of seating the rifle firmly on any kind of wooden apparatus and without moving or firing the rifle the recruits direct the movement of a target until they think they have a hole at the center exactly in the line of sight?
(a) Donut holing.
(b) Rapid repeat.
(c) Dry shooting.
Short Answer Questions
1. In many areas, the guerrilla cannot rely on the help of which group, because reprisals from the state are often so violent that their loyalty cannot be assured?
2. Guevara writes that meat should be conserved in the form of what for the guerrilla?
3. Guerrilla operations will need to occur when, according to Guevara?
4. The two fundamental industries that are needed for the revolution are arms making and what?
5. Guevara states that medicine should be stolen from the enemy and procured from what organization whenever possible?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)