|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 The Guerilla Band (1. The guerilla fighter as social reformer, 2. The Guerilla fighter as combatant).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Guevara states that because of the physical and mental demands of the guerrilla, he must be rugged and preferably of young, ____ stock.
2. What American rifle was popular in WWII and Korea and because of its simple components and reliable construction, popular among guerrilla bands?
(c) M-1 Garand.
3. What does Che Guevara refer to as the forces of all non-revolutionary or counter-revolutionary forces?
(a) The enemy.
(b) The nationalist.
(c) The antagonist.
(d) The regime.
4. Whatever the type of terrain a fighter fights on, Guevara maintains that the __________ of the guerrilla should never change.
(d) Modus operandi.
5. What is the first of the three fundamental lessons that the Cuban Revolution contributed to the conduct of revolutionary movements in America according to Guevara?
(a) War should be fought in the countryside.
(b) War can be fought without money.
(c) War can be fought on any ground.
(d) Popular forces can win a war against the army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to a weapon made from a sealed container with three parts of kerosene to one part of motor oil ignited with a cloth soaked in kerosene?
2. Che Guevara admits that even in many underdeveloped countries, the city dwellers tend to be what?
3. Guevara writes that the guerrilla must be completely dedicated to his cause and realize that the support of the peasants is always what?
4. Operations should never be undertaken unless there is a high probability that the guerrilla can capture enough what from the enemy?
5. Guevara notes that in underdeveloped Latin America ______________ is the best place for fighting a revolution.
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)