|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 The Guerilla Band (1. The guerilla fighter as social reformer, 2. The Guerilla fighter as combatant).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to a plan, procedure, or expedient for promoting a desired end or result?
2. Without this revolutionary and ideological role, the guerrilla becomes nothing more than a what, according to Guevara?
3. What term refers to information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, etc.?
4. Operations should never be undertaken unless there is a high probability that the guerrilla can capture enough what from the enemy?
5. What is the first of the three fundamental lessons that the Cuban Revolution contributed to the conduct of revolutionary movements in America according to Guevara?
(a) War can be fought on any ground.
(b) War can be fought without money.
(c) Popular forces can win a war against the army.
(d) War should be fought in the countryside.
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to a shoulder mounted rocket launcher, extremely effective as an anti-tank weapon?
2. Most guerrilla strikes must be made quickly so that the enemy does not have time to do what?
3. Guevara writes that above all, the guerrilla fighter is what kind of revolutionary?
4. Despite the advantages that a guerrilla may find in rough terrain, he must always be careful to maintain good ___________ according to Guevara?
5. What American rifle was popular in WWII and Korea and because of its simple components and reliable construction, popular among guerrilla bands?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)