|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 The Guerilla Band (1. The guerilla fighter as social reformer, 2. The Guerilla fighter as combatant).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to the material fired, scattered, dropped, or detonated from any weapon, as bombs or rockets, and especially shot, bullets, or shells fired by guns?
2. Guevara states that because of the physical and mental demands of the guerrilla, he must be rugged and preferably of young, ____ stock.
3. What refers to the head commander of a guerrilla column and will have up to 150 men under his command as well as several captains and lieutenants under him?
4. What refers to a plan, procedure, or expedient for promoting a desired end or result?
5. In many areas, the guerrilla cannot rely on the help of which group, because reprisals from the state are often so violent that their loyalty cannot be assured?
(a) Local police.
(b) Local government.
(c) City officials.
Short Answer Questions
1. The guerrilla can only settle in land that is what?
2. Most guerrilla strikes must be made quickly so that the enemy does not have time to do what?
3. What is the first of the three fundamental lessons that the Cuban Revolution contributed to the conduct of revolutionary movements in America according to Guevara?
4. Guevara advises that the guerrilla set up the capability to repair their own clothing and shoes as well as the ability to make their own what?
5. The type and times of guerrilla operations need to do what, according to Guevara?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)