|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 The Guerilla Band (1. The guerilla fighter as social reformer, 2. The Guerilla fighter as combatant).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term refers to a settled or established opinion, belief or principle?
2. Without this revolutionary and ideological role, the guerrilla becomes nothing more than a what, according to Guevara?
3. What refers a region of the Americas where Romance languages -- particularly Spanish and Portuguese, and variably French - are primarily spoken?
(b) South America.
(c) Latin America.
(d) North America.
4. Of his three propositions of lessons from the Cuban Revolution, Guevara writes that the first two contradict the "defeatist attitude of revolutionaries or pseudo-revolutionaries who remain" what?
5. At the outset, the essential task of the guerrilla fighter is to keep himself what, according to Guevara?
(a) Ahead of the enemy.
(b) From turning corrupt.
(c) From losing the hope.
(d) From being destroyed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Suburban guerrillas will never arise on their own but need to be cultivated and commanded by who?
2. In many areas, the guerrilla cannot rely on the help of which group, because reprisals from the state are often so violent that their loyalty cannot be assured?
3. When was Che Guevara born?
4. Who must be won over to the revolutionary cause before there can be any hope of victory for the revolutionary forces?
5. What refers to a plan, procedure, or expedient for promoting a desired end or result?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)