|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 The Guerilla Band (1. The guerilla fighter as social reformer, 2. The Guerilla fighter as combatant).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term can either refer to the leaders of the revolution generally or the specific units that lead an attack?
(c) First brigade.
2. Despite the advantages that a guerrilla may find in rough terrain, he must always be careful to maintain good ___________ according to Guevara?
(b) Sight paths.
3. Guerrilla operations will need to occur when, according to Guevara?
(a) At night.
(b) At mealtime.
(c) In the morning.
(d) In daylight.
4. In many areas, the guerrilla cannot rely on the help of which group, because reprisals from the state are often so violent that their loyalty cannot be assured?
(a) City officials.
(b) Local police.
(c) Local government.
5. The type and times of guerrilla operations need to do what, according to Guevara?
(a) Be steady.
(b) Increase steadily,
(d) Decrease steadily.
Short Answer Questions
1. What term refers to any underhand interference with production, work, etc., in a plant, factory, etc., as by enemy agents during wartime or by employees during a trade dispute?
2. In Chapter 1 General Principles of Guerrilla Warfare, Guevara writes, "An attitude of resistance finally crystallizes in an outbreak of fighting, provoked initially by the conduct of" whom?
3. Guevara writes that the principal source of provision for the guerrilla force is what?
4. Captured or wounded enemies should be treated how, unless they are dedicated counterrevolutionaries?
5. Guevara writes that the revolutionary forces should whenever possible seize the lands and property of those opposed to the revolution and distribute the goods form that property to whom?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)