|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 Organization of the Guerilla Front (1 Supply, 2 Civil Organization, 3 The Role of Women, 4 Medical Problem, 5 Sabotage).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term refers to a revolutionary fighter who lives in camps and fights the revolutionary war against the old regime?
2. Guevara writes, "Naturally, it is not to be thought that all conditions for revolution are going to be created through the impulse given to them by" what?
(a) The women.
(b) Guerrilla activity.
(c) The peasants.
(d) The government.
3. What refers to the head commander of a guerrilla column and will have up to 150 men under his command as well as several captains and lieutenants under him?
4. Chapter 3: Organization of the Guerrilla Front begins with a discussion of the creation and maintenance of a good ___________ system.
5. Guevara writes that the revolutionary forces should whenever possible seize the lands and property of those opposed to the revolution and distribute the goods form that property to whom?
(a) The government.
(b) The opposing forces.
(c) The guerrilla forces and peasants.
(d) The war prisoners.
Short Answer Questions
1. Guevara writes that food and tobacco, as well as other supplies should be distributed so as to maintain the _____ of the squad.
2. What dictator was overthrown in the Cuban Revolution?
3. What refers to a guard often posted around the guerrilla camp to notify sleeping troops of any kind of breach in the camp's perimeter?
4. What is the title for a commander of smaller groups of about 40 or 50 men within a guerrilla army?
5. Guevara writes that above all, the guerrilla fighter is what kind of revolutionary?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)