|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 Organization of the Guerilla Front (1 Supply, 2 Civil Organization, 3 The Role of Women, 4 Medical Problem, 5 Sabotage).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Despite the advantages that a guerrilla may find in rough terrain, he must always be careful to maintain good ___________ according to Guevara?
(b) Sight paths.
2. What term refers to a concerted stopping of work or withdrawal of workers' services, as to compel an employer to accede to workers' demands or in protest?
3. What refers to a kind of wall or roof that can shelter men in a defensive position during a firefight?
4. According to Guevara, the guerrilla fighter must always be conscious of his role as a what?
(a) Social reformer.
(b) Urban fighter.
5. Guevara claims that people must see clearly "the futility of maintaining the fight for social goals within the framework of" what?
(c) The people.
(d) Civil debate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to the material fired, scattered, dropped, or detonated from any weapon, as bombs or rockets, and especially shot, bullets, or shells fired by guns?
2. Promotion within the guerrilla band should reward discipline and what?
3. A guerrilla army is organized into units of 100-150 men is called what?
4. Guerrilla bands have in the past underutilized who, according to Guevara?
5. A guerrilla band is made up of _____ of between 100-150 men.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)