|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 Organization of the Guerilla Front (1 Supply, 2 Civil Organization, 3 The Role of Women, 4 Medical Problem, 5 Sabotage).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term can either refer to the leaders of the revolution generally or the specific units that lead an attack?
(a) First brigade.
2. Without this revolutionary and ideological role, the guerrilla becomes nothing more than a what, according to Guevara?
3. Wherever the guerrilla band does operate, Guevara notes that one of its goals should be constant what of the population around it?
4. When was Che Guevara born?
5. What refers to a device containing a charge of explosive in a watertight casing, floating on or moored beneath the surface of the water for the purpose of blowing up an enemy ship that strikes it or passes close by it?
Short Answer Questions
1. Guevara writes, "In the normal course of events in guerrilla warfare another stage is reached that could be called "_____." In it there are encampments, more or less frequented by the guerrilla troops..."
2. The guerrilla war begins with a small group of men, intellectuals dedicated to the revolution and dispossessed peasants who begins to lead what type of attacks on the regime?
3. What refers to the tools that the guerrilla uses in fighting, in most cases involving guns and knives?
4. Guevara claims that the guerrilla carries the banner of what to the countryside where he will most likely find a welcome audience?
5. Guevara notes that the lines of supply will become more developed and complicated as the zone of _____ increases.
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)