|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 Organization of the Guerilla Front (1 Supply, 2 Civil Organization, 3 The Role of Women, 4 Medical Problem, 5 Sabotage).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to a kind of wall or roof that can shelter men in a defensive position during a firefight?
2. The guerrilla must always act in the spirit of what, according to Guevara?
3. Supplies should always be taken from whom, according to Guevara?
(a) The peasants.
(c) The government.
(d) Exterior governmental aid.
4. Suburban guerrillas will never arise on their own but need to be cultivated and commanded by who?
(a) City officials.
(b) City governments.
(c) Peasant brigades.
(d) Guerrilla bands in the countryside.
5. Once the revolutionary group's fame grows, it is able to recruit and receive support from whom?
(a) Corrupt police.
(b) The government.
(c) The peasants.
(d) Enemy soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. The guerrilla can only settle in land that is what?
2. Guevara writes that the guerrilla must be completely dedicated to his cause and realize that the support of the peasants is always what?
3. According to Guevara, ideally the guerrilla fighter will be an inhabitant of what?
4. The suburban band is effectively operating in extremely unfavorable ground and should not be larger than how many?
5. How does Guevara state the guerrilla war should progress in Chapter 2: The Guerrilla Band?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)