|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 Organization of the Guerilla Front (1 Supply, 2 Civil Organization, 3 The Role of Women, 4 Medical Problem, 5 Sabotage).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Cuban Revolution take place?
2. The internal civil organization is responsible for raising supplies and taxes as well as running what operations?
3. The second type of sabotage defined by Guevara is local sabotage against what?
(a) Determined objectives.
(b) Peasants and civilians.
(c) Factory workers.
(d) Lines of combat.
4. What is the title of the direct commander over a squad in a guerrilla army?
5. What refers to a guard often posted around the guerrilla camp to notify sleeping troops of any kind of breach in the camp's perimeter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to a plan, procedure, or expedient for promoting a desired end or result?
2. What refers a region of the Americas where Romance languages -- particularly Spanish and Portuguese, and variably French - are primarily spoken?
3. The main advantage of a guerrilla force over a conventional force is its flexibility and what?
4. The guerrilla can only settle in land that is what?
5. What refers to the material fired, scattered, dropped, or detonated from any weapon, as bombs or rockets, and especially shot, bullets, or shells fired by guns?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)