|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 Organization of the Guerilla Front (6 War Industry, 7 Propaganda, 8 Intelligence, 9 Training and Indoctrination, 10 the Organizational Structure of the Army of a Revolutionary Movement).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Guevara writes that food and tobacco, as well as other supplies should be distributed so as to maintain the _____ of the squad.
2. What refers to the tools that the guerrilla uses in fighting, in most cases involving guns and knives?
3. What organizations will not operate within the framework of guerrilla warfare until the last stages according to Guevara?
(a) Government organizations.
(b) Military organizations.
(c) Workers' organizations.
(d) Agrarian organizations.
4. What refers to a device containing a charge of explosive in a watertight casing, floating on or moored beneath the surface of the water for the purpose of blowing up an enemy ship that strikes it or passes close by it?
5. What refers to the head commander of a guerrilla column and will have up to 150 men under his command as well as several captains and lieutenants under him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Guevara writes that a publication for the countryside should bring to the peasant class a message from their companions in all the free zones who have already felt the beneficial effects of what?
2. The guerrilla is always in need of _____ and care should be taken to always conserve it whenever possible.
3. Guevara writes that meat should be conserved in the form of what for the guerrilla?
4. The actual time spend in combat is much less than the time spent marching or what?
5. Guevara cites a Chinese aphorism which states, "Know yourself and your adversary and you will be able to fight a hundred battles without a single _____."
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)