|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 Organization of the Guerilla Front (6 War Industry, 7 Propaganda, 8 Intelligence, 9 Training and Indoctrination, 10 the Organizational Structure of the Army of a Revolutionary Movement).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to an armored, self-propelled combat vehicle, armed with cannon and machine guns and moving on a caterpillar tread?
2. According to Guevara, industries of war within the sector of the guerrilla army must be the product of a what?
(a) Long evolution.
(b) Civilian intervention.
(c) Fast development.
(d) Secret development.
3. Operations should never be undertaken unless there is a high probability that the guerrilla can capture enough what from the enemy?
4. What refers to a guard often posted around the guerrilla camp to notify sleeping troops of any kind of breach in the camp's perimeter?
5. What American rifle was popular in WWII and Korea and because of its simple components and reliable construction, popular among guerrilla bands?
(c) M-1 Garand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is among the primary equipment of a guerrilla squad aside from their weapons?
2. What service should be in direct contact with enemy fronts according to Guevara?
3. What refers to a kind of wall or roof that can shelter men in a defensive position during a firefight?
4. The guerrilla is always in need of _____ and care should be taken to always conserve it whenever possible.
5. In some types of especially harsh terrain, the guerrilla will be able to engage the enemy longer because the terrain can enhance the ____ of the guerrilla.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)