|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 Organization of the Guerilla Front (6 War Industry, 7 Propaganda, 8 Intelligence, 9 Training and Indoctrination, 10 the Organizational Structure of the Army of a Revolutionary Movement).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Guevara notes that peasants, not accustomed to precise battle language, have a strong tendency to do what?
(a) Not cooperate.
2. Most guerrilla strikes must be made quickly so that the enemy does not have time to do what?
3. What sleeping device is useful in the jungle because it keeps the guerrilla off the wet jungle floor?
(a) Sleeping pad.
4. In some types of especially harsh terrain, the guerrilla will be able to engage the enemy longer because the terrain can enhance the ____ of the guerrilla.
5. Guevara advises that the guerrilla set up the capability to repair their own clothing and shoes as well as the ability to make their own what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Operations should never be undertaken unless there is a high probability that the guerrilla can capture enough what from the enemy?
2. What refers to a guard often posted around the guerrilla camp to notify sleeping troops of any kind of breach in the camp's perimeter?
3. At the early stages of the guerrilla war, training will primarily consist of what?
4. The guerrilla must be careful to defend roads and other avenues of reinforcement so that his band will not be what?
5. What refers to a kind of wall or roof that can shelter men in a defensive position during a firefight?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)