Chapter 1 General Principles of Guerrilla Warfare (1. Essence of Guerilla Warfare, 2. Guerilla Strategy, 3. Guerilla Tactics)
1. When was Che Guevara born?
2. Where was Che Guevara born?
3. When did the Cuban Revolution take place?
4. What dictator was overthrown in the Cuban Revolution?
(a) Benito Mussolini.
(b) Adolph Hitler.
(c) Fulgencio Batista.
(d) Frederico Bontista.
5. What term refers to a revolutionary fighter who lives in camps and fights the revolutionary war against the old regime?
6. What term refers to a settled or established opinion, belief or principle?
7. What refers a region of the Americas where Romance languages -- particularly Spanish and Portuguese, and variably French - are primarily spoken?
(a) Latin America.
(b) South America.
(c) North America.
8. What is the first of the three fundamental lessons that the Cuban Revolution contributed to the conduct of revolutionary movements in America according to Guevara?
(a) Popular forces can win a war against the army.
(b) War can be fought without money.
(c) War can be fought on any ground.
(d) War should be fought in the countryside.
This section contains 4,546 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)