|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Supreme Grand Master call the Elucidated Brethren to flatter them out of their fears?
(a) Adept masters.
(b) Mighty heroes.
(c) Mighty wizards.
(d) Great wizards.
2. What does the leader of the Palace Guard call Vimes?
3. What does the Librarian have to be careful not to leave behind him when he travels through time via L-space?
(c) Peanut shells.
4. Which of the following is the correct version of the L-space formula?
(a) Power = energy = matter = mass = knowledge.
(b) Knowledge = energy = mass = matter = power.
(c) Knowledge = power = energy = mass = matter.
(d) Knowledge = power = energy = matter = mass.
5. What does a thaumivore eat?
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon does Lady Sybil try to use against the guards who come to take her prisoner?
2. Which of the following is not on the dais for the coronation when the dragon arrives?
3. How much is Colon paid per month?
4. What is the name of the home of the Discworld gods?
5. What does Lady Sybil suggest to Vimes as a new job?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is suspicious about the physical condition of The Summoning of Dragons?
2. How does Wonse communicate with the dragon?
3. Why does Lady Sybil dress up when she hears a knock at the door?
4. Why does Nobby decide to call Goodbooy Bindle Featherstone Errol?
5. How do Sam Vimes and Lupine Wonse feel about each other?
6. Why does Colon try to shoot the dragon while standing on one leg and doing other peculiar things?
7. Why does the Librarian free Vimes?
8. What is Lady Sybil's attitude to the possibility of the monarchy being reinstated?
9. What did the Supreme Grand Master predict correctly about the people of Ankh-Morpork?
10. How does the dragon manage to return without being summoned?
This section contains 750 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)