|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to give a warning when the dragon really does come?
(a) Lupine Wonse.
(d) Lady Sybil.
2. What does the leader of the Palace Guard call Vimes?
3. How does Vimes spell "dragon" in his notes?
4. Where did Brother Dunnykin encounter a maddened crocodile?
(a) In a fruit stall.
(b) Under his bed.
(c) Behind his front door.
(d) In a flower bed.
5. Who made the coronation mugs for Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler?
(a) Bjorn Stronginthearm.
(b) Brother Plasterer.
(c) Detritus the Troll.
(d) Igneous the Troll.
Short Answer Questions
1. What colour are the huge dragon's eyes?
2. What does Lady Sybil try to give the big dragon?
3. What is the name of the new king?
4. What is the name of the perfume that Lady Sybil is wearing when she is taken prisoner?
5. What is mixed with the mist as the three Watch men climb over the roofs?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the Supreme Grand Master and how do you know?
2. Why do the people of Ankh-Morpork think that the dragon may be "good" for their diplomatic relationships with other countries?
3. Why does Lupine Wonse fire Vimes?
4. How is Nobby's character starting to change?
5. How does the dragon manage to return without being summoned?
6. What is suspicious about the physical condition of The Summoning of Dragons?
7. Why does Lady Sybil dress up when she hears a knock at the door?
8. How does Lady Sybil approach the dragon?
9. Why does the Librarian free Vimes?
10. How has the attitude of the Elucidated Brethren changed towards summoning dragons by this point?
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)