|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of pizza was Brother Fingers carrying?
(a) A Coronation Special Supreme.
(b) A Klatchian Beef Special with extra cheese.
(c) An Ankh-Morpork Special with anchovies.
(d) A Klatchian Hots with anchovies.
2. What item of ceremonial regalia does Vimes always refuse to wear?
(a) Plumes in his helmet.
(b) Gold leaf on his helmet.
(c) A red cloak.
(d) A breastplate.
3. What obscure word is understood by the members of the Watch but not by Brother Fingers?
4. What ailment was supposedly cured by the former kings of Ankh?
(a) Failing eyesight.
(c) Premature baldness.
5. Which of the following societies does not use the building flamed by the dragon after its reappearance?
(a) The Ankh-Morpork Folk-Dance and Song Club.
(b) The Elucidated Brethren of the Ebon Night.
(c) The Ankh-Morpork Fine Art Appreciation Society.
(d) The Ankh-Morpork Guild of Vegetable Growers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Complete the popular song title: "A Wizard's Staff has..."
2. Which of the following creatures does the Librarian use as an early warning that worse inhabitants of L-space are approaching?
3. Who leads the Elucidated Brethren when the Supreme Grand Master is away?
4. Which of the following is not brought by the rats for the Patrician and Vimes?
5. What is Brother Fingers' real name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Lady Sybil chosen to be sacrificed to the dragon?
2. How has the attitude of the Elucidated Brethren changed towards summoning dragons by this point?
3. Why do the rats wait on the Patrician?
4. Why does Lupine Wonse fire Vimes?
5. Why does Vimes decide to charge Brother Fingers with the theft of The Summoning of Dragons?
6. Why does Lady Sybil think that Errol's stomach is moving?
7. Why do the people of Ankh-Morpork think that the dragon may be "good" for their diplomatic relationships with other countries?
8. What is Lady Sybil's attitude to the possibility of the monarchy being reinstated?
9. How do Sam Vimes and Lupine Wonse feel about each other?
10. What is one thing that Errol (and presumably other swamp dragons) and the huge dragon have in common (apart from being dragons)?
This section contains 910 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)