|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How high up is the window that Vimes tries to chip the bars out of?
(a) Four feet.
(b) Eight feet.
(c) Six feet.
(d) Seven feet.
2. What weapon does Vimes take after escaping?
(a) A spear.
(b) A cleaver.
(c) A sword.
(d) An axe.
3. Which of the following is not on the dais for the coronation when the dragon arrives?
(a) The king.
(b) Lupine Wonse.
(c) A goat.
(d) Lady Sybil.
4. Which of the following neighboring countries does the dragon (via Lupine Wonse) not suggest invading?
(a) Sto Lat.
5. What does Nobby try to do when Errol seems to be running a temperature?
(a) Use his body heat to boil a kettle.
(b) Amuse him with the fluffy ball and the squeaky hippo.
(c) Ask Lady Sybil for advice.
(d) Feed him ice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of pizza was Brother Fingers carrying?
2. Where is the weather vane that Colon uses for target practice on top of?
3. How many religions compete for the honor of crowning the new king?
4. What is mixed with the mist as the three Watch men climb over the roofs?
5. What is the name of the perfume that Lady Sybil is wearing when she is taken prisoner?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Nobby's character starting to change?
2. How does the dragon manage to return without being summoned?
3. Why does Vimes decide to charge Brother Fingers with the theft of The Summoning of Dragons?
4. How has the attitude of the Elucidated Brethren changed towards summoning dragons by this point?
5. Why does Colon try to shoot the dragon while standing on one leg and doing other peculiar things?
6. Why does Lady Sybil dress up when she hears a knock at the door?
7. What is one thing that Errol (and presumably other swamp dragons) and the huge dragon have in common (apart from being dragons)?
8. How does Lady Sybil approach the dragon?
9. What is suspicious about the physical condition of The Summoning of Dragons?
10. Why does Lupine Wonse fire Vimes?
This section contains 827 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)