|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 250-300.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is one of the first to see the dragon at work and survive?
(b) Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler.
(c) Lady Sybil.
(d) Lord Vetinari.
2. Who is the first person that Carrot tries to arrest?
(a) The head of the Thieves' Guild.
(b) The head of the Assassin's Guild.
(c) The Supreme Grand Master.
(d) Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler.
3. What protest slogan does Colon invent to rally the common people?
(a) The people ignited can never be divided.
(b) The people united can never be ignited.
(c) The people united can never be divided.
(d) The people excited can never be ignited.
4. Who wrote Diseases of the Dragon?
(a) Tubal de Malachite.
(b) Vinny Flamethrower.
(c) Lady Sybil Ramkin.
(d) The Archchancellor of Unseen University.
5. What does the leader of the Palace Guard call Vimes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vimes say has assaulted him as they walk home?
2. What does Wonse suggest to the dragon as an alternative meal to a maiden?
3. Who knows, by this stage, the identity of the Supreme Grand Master?
4. Where does Vimes send Carrot to keep him out of trouble?
5. What is the name of the mountain where the Discworld gods live?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)