|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 250-300.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did one of the magical amulets used to summon the dragon the first time cost?
(a) Three copper coins.
(b) Three dollars.
(c) Six dollars.
(d) Six gold pieces.
2. How tall is Carrot?
(a) Over seven feet tall.
(b) Over six feet tall.
(c) Under five feet tall.
(d) Between five and six feet tall.
3. Who gives Goodboy Bindle Featherstone his new name of Errol?
4. How long, according to the general knowledge cited by Vimes, have dragons been extinct?
(a) They never existed at all.
(b) Millions of years.
(c) Hundreds of years.
(d) Thousands of years.
5. What is Lady Sibyl wearing when Vimes first meets her?
(a) An evening gown and a fur coat.
(b) Heavy fireproof clothing.
(c) A tweed jacket and sensible boots.
(d) A pair of dirty overalls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is embossed on Colon's breastplate?
2. What card game does Nobby play with the Librarian?
3. Which of the Watch seems to miss Errol the most?
4. What does Sam Vimes order at Sham Harga's restaurant?
5. What is the name of the home of the Discworld gods?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)