|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 101-153.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What should you never call the Librarian?
(a) An animal.
(b) A man.
(c) A monkey.
(d) An ape.
2. Who wrote The Summoning of Dragons?
(a) Malachai de Tubal.
(b) Javan de Stalactite.
(c) Lupine Wonse.
(d) Tubal de Malachite.
3. Who is in charge of Ankh-Morpork?
(a) The Supreme Grand Master.
(b) Lord Vetinari, the Patrician.
(c) Lady Sibyl Ramkin.
(d) King Ronald the Third.
4. What impresses Vimes most about Goodboy Bindle Featherstone of Quirm?
(a) His tiny wings.
(b) His pale green scales.
(c) His enormous nostrils.
(d) His expressive eyes.
5. How many stomachs do swamp dragons have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a member of the Elucidated Brethren?
2. Which of the following is not mentioned as one of the dragons owned by Lady Sybil?
3. How many muggers were flamed by the dragon in the second attack?
4. What happens to the wall with the shadowy outlines of the flamed criminals?
5. What is the dwarfish equivalent of a king?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)