|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 13?
(a) “Party of God.”
(d) “Red Cross.”
2. What is the name of the shopkeeper at the new Indian shop near Khalid’s home in Chapter 2?
(b) Abdul Al-Farran.
3. What is the name of the man who sits next to Angela as she interrogates Khalid in Chapter 18?
4. Who is waiting at Khalid’s home when he returns after looking for Nico in Chapter 28?
(a) Mr. Stewart.
(b) Mr. Peterson.
(c) Mr. Tagg.
(d) Mr. Hanwood.
5. What sound awakens Khalid in the opening of Chapter 8?
(a) The chirping of birds outside his window.
(b) The sounds of a dog tearing apart a building.
(c) The coughing of one of the prisoners.
(d) The screeching of furniture being moved upstairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Tariq say he was first brought to Guantanamo Bay Prison in Chapter 23?
2. Niamh joined Khalid’s school when her family relocated from where, according to the narrator in Chapter 18?
3. With whom does Khalid recall skipping school to go to Renzo’s house to smoke cigarettes and drink his dad’s gin in Chapter 14?
4. What British soccer player frequents Khalid’s delusions and fantasies in his delirium in Chapter 17?
5. What is the title of Chapter 27?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)