|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What grade has Khalid received for his essay plan on the Spanish Inquisition in Chapter 2?
2. What classmate of Khalid’s, who lives over the music shop, does he recall having said of the torture during the Spanish Inquisition in Chapter 15, ““It’s a stupid way of finding anything out. Whenever my brother twists my arm up my back, it hurts so bad I say anything he wants me to just to get him to stop. So what’s the point in torturing someone if all you get is lies?”
(a) Jacinda Parker.
3. What is the name of the restaurant where Khalid’s father works as a lunch chef in Chapter 1?
(a) Two Boots.
(b) Vegetarian First.
(c) The Hungry Panda.
(d) Perry Street Restaurant.
4. The fellow prisoner that Khalid meets in Chapter 8 says that he is being blamed for doing what?
(a) Plotting to kill the President.
(b) Bombing a village.
(c) Bombing the World Trade Towers.
(d) Raping a woman.
5. What British soccer player frequents Khalid’s delusions and fantasies in his delirium in Chapter 17?
(a) Bobby Moore.
(b) David Beckham.
(c) Peter Shilton.
(d) Steven Gerrard.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Tariq say he was first brought to Guantanamo Bay Prison in Chapter 23?
2. What is the title of Chapter 10?
3. What is the title of Chapter 23?
4. Where is Guantanamo Bay detention center located?
5. Ramadan is what month of the Islamic calendar?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)