|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does “CIA” stand for?
(a) Comprehensive Identification Act.
(b) The Central Intelligence Agency.
(c) The Conclusive Iridium Argument.
(d) Corporate Identification Agency.
2. What kind of torture is Khalid forced to endure in Chapter 14?
(c) The rack.
(d) Bamboo torture.
3. When Khalid exits the plane in Chapter 16, a sticky heat covers his body in sweat, reminding him of an old school trip where on the hottest day of the year?
(a) To Blackpool.
(b) To London.
(c) To Versailles.
(d) To Winchester.
4. What is the name of the man who introduces himself as Khalid’s new lawyer in Chapter 24?
(a) Masud Al-Dossadi.
(b) Mr. Hanwood.
(c) Abdul Al-Farran.
(d) Harry Peterson.
5. What classmate of Khalid’s, who lives over the music shop, does he recall having said of the torture during the Spanish Inquisition in Chapter 15, ““It’s a stupid way of finding anything out. Whenever my brother twists my arm up my back, it hurts so bad I say anything he wants me to just to get him to stop. So what’s the point in torturing someone if all you get is lies?”
(d) Jacinda Parker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Scottish neighbor to Khalid’s family that lives in house number 11?
2. What is the title of Chapter 10?
3. Where does Tariq say he was held for over a year in Chapter 23?
4. What book is in Khalid’s cell when he arrives at Guantanamo Bay Prison in Chapter 16?
5. Tariq tells Khalid that he lied to the authorities and said that Khalid’s father was what, in Chapter 23?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)