|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where in Pakistan did Khalid’s father grow up?
2. What is the name of the “scruffy handcuffed man sitting cross-legged on the bare concrete floor” in the room that the guards take Khalid to in Chapter 8?
(a) Masud Al-Dossadi.
(b) Abdul Al-Farran.
3. Where is Guantanamo Bay detention center located?
4. Where does Khalid’s cousin Tariq live in the beginning of the novel?
(a) Lahore, Pakistan.
(b) Islamabad, Pakistan.
(c) Manchester, England.
(d) Rabat, Morocco.
5. What is the name of the Irish girl at school that Khalid is said to fancy early in the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who comes to question Khalid in Chapter 6 and is described as being about thirty-five, with straight brown hair?
2. Khalid recalls collecting money for charity for what country, then stealing the money, in Chapter 14?
3. What is the title of Chapter 3?
4. What is the address of Khalid’s home where he arrives after school in Chapter 1?
5. What is Khalid’s friend Holgy’s real name said to be in Chapter 10?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)