|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children is Masud said to have back home in Chapter 9?
2. Wade tells Khalid in Chapter 12 that “Camp X-Ray’s now closed and the new facility there, where you’d be going is” called what?
(a) “Camp Stewart.”
(b) “Camp Edwards.”
(c) “Camp Delta.”
(d) “Camp Echo.”
3. Who is Khalid’s history teacher that has taught him about Guantanamo Bay in Chapter 1?
(a) Mr. Hanwood.
(b) Mr. Jackson.
(c) Mr. Tagg.
(d) Mr. Williams.
4. Niamh joined Khalid’s school when her family relocated from where, according to the narrator in Chapter 18?
(d) The US.
5. How old is Khalid’s sister Aadab in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 18?
2. What is the name of the American soldier wearing jeans and a white shirt that holds out his hand to Khalid during the processing “as if welcoming the shivering, naked Khalid to Afghanistan” in Chapter 10?
3. What number is Khalid assigned when he arrives at Guantanamo Bay Prison in Chapter 16?
4. What is the date that one of the guards finally calls out when Khalid keeps asking for the date in the beginning of Chapter 22?
5. As Khalid is being shaved, stripped and processed at Kandahar in Chapter 10, he sees how many other children in the line that look even younger than him?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)