|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 15?
(b) “To Kandahar.”
2. How many pages does Khalid’s torturer have him sign as a confession in Chapter 14?
3. The man who introduces himself as James when Khalid is being interrogated says he’s from what organization in Chapter 6?
(b) Homeland Security.
4. In the beginning of Chapter 13, the narrator states that there is nothing in the cell that holds Khalid aside from what?
(a) An Oriental rug.
(b) A blue mat and a toilet.
(c) A sink and a bed.
(d) A floor covered in straw.
5. What month and year does Khalid overhear one of the guards saying it is now in the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) October, 2003.
(b) December, 2002.
(c) January, 2001.
(d) September, 2002.
Short Answer Questions
1. The military doctor that comes to examine Khalid in Chapter 23 is said to be no more than how old?
2. One of the American CIA agents asks Khalid when he last saw what individual in Chapter 10?
3. What is the name of the man who introduces himself as Khalid’s new lawyer in Chapter 24?
4. What is the title of Chapter 3?
5. The CIA agents that interrogate Khalid during processing in Chapter 10 say that he communicated by code with other terrorists how?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)