|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Chapter 5’s title?
(d) “Blood’s Thicker than Water.”
2. What is the name of the man with the library cart that offers Khalid used books to read in Chapter 20?
3. Where has Khalid begun biting himself in Chapter 17?
(a) His leg.
(b) His foot.
(c) His arm.
(d) His hand.
4. What is the name of the Irish girl at school that Khalid is said to fancy early in the novel?
5. What does “CIA” stand for?
(a) Corporate Identification Agency.
(b) The Central Intelligence Agency.
(c) Comprehensive Identification Act.
(d) The Conclusive Iridium Argument.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tariq say he was held for over a year in Chapter 23?
2. The voice that speaks to Khalid after he descends the plane in Chapter 16 says, “Welcome to Guantanamo Bay Prison. You’re now the property of” whom?
3. What grade has Khalid received for his essay plan on the Spanish Inquisition in Chapter 2?
4. What is the title of Chapter 19?
5. How many suicides does Khalid’s lawyer say there were last week at Camp Echo in Chapter 24?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)