|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Khalid is being shaved, stripped and processed at Kandahar in Chapter 10, he sees how many other children in the line that look even younger than him?
2. What grade has Khalid received for his essay plan on the Spanish Inquisition in Chapter 2?
3. The two men that Khalid has spent the flight sandwiched between spent the entire flight doing what, in Chapter 10?
(a) Vowing revenge.
4. What is the name of the American soldier wearing jeans and a white shirt that holds out his hand to Khalid during the processing “as if welcoming the shivering, naked Khalid to Afghanistan” in Chapter 10?
5. As Khalid walks home from school in Chapter 1, he worries about his father receiving a letter from the school about his misbehavior. In what school room was Khalid misbehaving?
(a) The science lab.
(b) The cafeteria.
(c) The computer lab.
(d) The foreign language lab.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Khalid’s science teacher whom he got in trouble with in Chapter 1?
2. When Khalid googles “Karachi” in Chapter 2, he discovers it has a population of how many people?
3. The fellow prisoner that Khalid meets in Chapter 8 says that when he was apprehended by the authorities, he had how much money on his person?
4. What is the title of Chapter 7?
5. What is the address of Khalid’s home where he arrives after school in Chapter 1?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)