|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Khalid say his name is actually pronounced when he is interrogated by the woman with the American accent in Chapter 6?
2. Where does the fellow prisoner tell Khalid he is from in Chapter 8?
3. What term from the narrative refers to the breaking of the fast of Ramadan?
(b) Eid al-Fitr.
(c) Shalwar kameez.
(d) Tänd ett ljus.
4. When one of the prisoners shouts at Khalid, calling him a “dorkhead,” he becomes convinced that it is whom in Chapter 22?
(d) Masud Al-Dossadi.
5. Wade tells Khalid in Chapter 12 that “Camp X-Ray’s now closed and the new facility there, where you’d be going is” called what?
(a) “Camp Echo.”
(b) “Camp Edwards.”
(c) “Camp Stewart.”
(d) “Camp Delta.”
Short Answer Questions
1. Khalid learns that the prisoner in the next cell to his is named what, in Chapter 11?
2. How often is the Red Cross guy said to come by for letters from the prisoners in the beginning of Chapter 12?
3. What does Khalid recall stealing from a Polish guy at the market during his delirium in Chapter 14?
4. What does the “pretty woman in her early twenties with a reddish ponytail, nice smile and perfect teeth” give to Khalid before leaving in Chapter 22?
5. What is the capital city of Pakistan?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)