|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Russell begin to work after graduating from Johns Hopkins?
(a) The Baltimore Sun.
(b) The New York Times.
(c) The Gotham Gazette.
(d) The New York Post.
2. One summer, who is Doris stunned to finally meet?
(a) Ida Rebecca.
(d) Mary Leslie.
3. Who offers Lucy Elizabeth a home until she can get back on her feet?
(a) Uncle Allen.
(b) Uncle Miller.
(c) Annie Grigsby.
(d) Ida Rebecca.
4. What small present has Benjamin bought for Doris?
(a) A book.
(b) A miniature doll.
(c) A small mirror.
(d) A tiny set of dishes.
5. How does Lucy mark Russell's transition into adolescence?
(a) She buys him a cap.
(b) She makes a large mark on the height chart.
(c) She throws a dinner party.
(d) She purchases long pants for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has the family been in Baltimore when Lucy takes Russell and Doris with her to get food?
2. What year did Ida Rebecca die?
3. After another fight with Russell about marriage, where does Mimi move?
4. What did Russell's mother insist he would do?
5. How many children did Ida Rebecca have?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)