|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what military branch did Uncle Harold serve?
(a) The Coast Guard.
(b) The Army.
(c) The Marines.
(d) The Navy.
2. What must Russell sometimes walk past in the downstairs parlor?
(a) The landlord's dog.
(b) The basement door.
(c) Dead bodies.
(d) The library.
3. During her tenure at Arlington School in Loundoun County, what illegal operation is nearby?
(a) A money laundering ring.
(b) A militia's arms room.
(c) Sam Reever's bootleg whiskey operation.
(d) Babyface Nelson's secret meeting place.
4. While his bully was Irish, Russell's friends were ______.
5. What kind of food is the family taking home?
(a) Government issued assistance food.
(b) Leftover food from restaurants.
(c) All organic, all natural fruits and vegetables.
(d) USDA beef and chicken.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucy say upon Russell's acceptance to college?
2. In what areas is Russell's knowledge extremely limited?
3. To what ailment does Russell's mother succumb?
4. How much younger than Russell is Doris?
5. What small present has Benjamin bought for Doris?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)