|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Russell learn to love about Uncle Harold?
(a) Russell loves his horse farm.
(b) Russell loves his practicality and good sense.
(c) Russell loves his romanticism and storytelling.
(d) Russell loves his gun collections.
2. What is Russell's first Christmas gift?
(a) A warm knitted scarf.
(b) A toy steam shovel.
(c) A piece of candy.
(d) A stuffed dog.
3. What is Uncle Charlie's favorite book?
(a) The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin.
(b) Atlas Shrugged.
(c) Pride and Prejudice.
(d) The Declaration of Independence.
4. Where did Russell and his family live in 1932?
(a) New York City, New York.
(b) Morrisonville, New Jersey.
(c) Belleville, New Jersey.
(d) Baltimore, Maryland.
5. How does Lucy meet Benjamin, Russell's father?
(a) Lucy's Papa introduces them.
(b) His son is one of Lucy's students.
(c) His Model-T breaks down in front of the schoolhouse.
(d) They meet at a church social.
Short Answer Questions
1. What new-fangeled luxury item did Uncle Tom have in his house?
2. While delivering papers, where does the well-dressed man try to take him?
3. One summer, who is Doris stunned to finally meet?
4. What is installed in the house for Herb's job?
5. In his first job, for what company does Russell work?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)