|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ancient medicine did the people of Morristown believe in?
(a) Blood letting.
(b) Broths made from bark.
(d) The sweat.
2. What major travel institution was located in Brunswick?
(a) The Ocean Liner travel agency.
(b) The B&O Railroad Line.
(c) The American Airlines hub.
(d) The Stagecoach Station.
3. Why was Russell enrolled in a gymnastics program?
(a) It was thought it would help his circulation.
(b) He was not nearly flexible enough for his age.
(c) He had dreams of being in the Olympics.
(d) It was an attempt to correct his posture.
4. What business did Uncle Etch run?
(a) He ran a funeral parlor.
(b) He ran a convenience store.
(c) He ran an ice cream shop.
(d) He ran a bootleg operation.
5. Who was buried in the expensive glass coffin?
(a) Sam Reever.
(b) Ida Rebecca.
(c) Uncle Irvey.
(d) Lucy Elizabeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Russell while trying to play on his first day in Newark?
2. What did Russell's mother insist he would do?
3. The streetwise girl lured Russell into her basement with promises of what?
4. Where did Russell and his family live in 1932?
5. In the shock following his father's death, what does Russell confess he became?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)