|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the community's problem with Joe Louis, the heavyweight champion?
(a) He is a cheater.
(b) He is a German.
(c) He is a criminal.
(d) He is a black man.
2. One summer, who is Doris stunned to finally meet?
(a) Ida Rebecca.
(d) Mary Leslie.
3. With whom has Doris sometimes stayed during the summers?
(a) With Aunt Goldie and Uncle Tom.
(b) WIth Ida Rebecca.
(c) With Aunt Sister and Uncle Harold.
(d) With Uncle Miller and Aunt Edmonia.
4. What attack shocks Russell in 1941?
(a) The bombing of Hiroshima.
(b) Germany's invasion of Poland.
(c) The Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.
(d) The bombing of Nagasaki.
5. What killed Benjamin at the young age of thirty-three?
(b) Whooping cough.
(c) Acute diabetic coma.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hero of Russell's does Harold dislike?
2. How does Doris feel after meeting her sister?
3. Why did Lucy Elizabeth feel jealous of Aunt Goldie?
4. What does Uncle Harold purchase for Doris after the meeting?
5. What tipped Lucy Elizabeth's decision to leave Audrey?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)