|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Harold tell Russell he was shot during World War I?
(a) Between his heart and lung.
(b) In the knee.
(c) Between the eyes.
(d) In the armpit.
2. One summer, who is Doris stunned to finally meet?
(a) Mary Leslie.
(c) Ida Rebecca.
3. Who is Aunt Sister's husband?
(a) Uncle Hal.
(b) Uncle Charlie.
(c) Uncle Harold.
(d) Uncle Allen.
4. Where does Benjamin have to go, interrupting the family's trip?
(a) He has to go to a hospital.
(b) He has to go back to Morrisonville.
(c) He has to go to Texas.
(d) He has to go to Newark.
5. What branch of the military does Russell apply for?
(a) The Navy Air Corps.
(b) The Marine Corps.
(c) The Air Force.
(d) The Coast Guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the community's problem with Joe Louis, the heavyweight champion?
2. What is the first Civil Rights movement Russell sees in his life?
3. What tipped Lucy Elizabeth's decision to leave Audrey?
4. What attack shocks Russell in 1941?
5. Who takes Russell to see Benjamin when his body is brought home?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)