|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ray Kroc was born and raised in:
(a) Miami, Florida.
(b) Oak Park, Illinois.
(c) New York City.
(d) Los Angeles, California.
2. What percent of gross sales did Kroc receive from the franchises?
3. What was Kroc's net worth in 1959?
4. Which state pioneered the drive-in food business?
5. When McDonalds went public, what was the initial offering price of the stock?
Short Answer Questions
1. What price did the McDonald brothers demand?
2. A phrenologist's report on a four year old Ray Kroc predicted that he would:
3. What did Kroc envision after talking to the McDonald's?
4. What was June Martino's nickname?
5. What was the purpose of the Franchise Realty Corporation?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)