|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What problem was unique to California suppliers?
(a) They formed suppliers cartels.
(b) Some suppliers wouldn't deal with McDonalds.
(c) They wouldn't negotiate with McDonalds.
(d) They weren't reliable.
2. Why did Ray return to Chicago?
(a) His grandmother was ill.
(b) To marry Ethel.
(c) Better job prospects.
(d) He didn't like New York.
3. What was June Martino's nickname?
(a) The Vice-President of Equilibrium.
(b) The Business Lady.
(c) The Gentle Lady.
4. After marrying Joni and giving the Beverly Hills house to Jane, the Kroc's:
(a) Moved to his Southern California ranch.
(b) Bought another house in Beverly Hills.
(c) Lived on his Yacht.
(d) Moved to Chicago.
5. Who invented the Multimixer?
(a) Ray Kroc.
(b) Earl Prince.
(c) John Clark.
(d) Bill Veeck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What price did the McDonald brothers demand?
2. What was Harry Sonnenburn involved in at this time?
3. What does Kroc describe as 'the most joyous kind of executive experience'?
4. Ray's mother earned money by:
5. Ray Kroc met Bill Veeck:
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)