|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Kroc resolve the problem of the french fries?
(a) By changing the brand of oil.
(b) By double frying them.
(c) By changing the ingredients.
(d) He couln't duplicate the fries of the San Bernardino location.
2. In 1960, McDonald's opened the first company built store in:
(a) Torrence, California.
(b) Columbus, Ohio.
(c) Chicago, Illinois.
(d) San Diego, California.
3. Fred Turner was hired to:
(a) Implement a new purchasing system.
(b) Improve efficiency.
(c) Handle financing.
(d) Help new operators of franchises.
4. What foodstuff provided a problem that had to be resolved at the Des Plaines location?
(b) Milk shakes.
(c) French fries.
5. Sonnenburn began working for a weekly take home salary of:
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Kroc use to describe Ethel's reaction to his new venture?
2. What is The Monotony Index, formulated by Luigi Salvenschi?
3. Where was Hamburger University located?
4. What did McDonalds do for the first time in January 1961?
5. Kroc's simple philosophy is that:
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)