|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of lease did the franchises have?
(a) Ten year lease.
(b) Subordinated lease.
(c) Five year lease.
(d) Yearly lease.
2. Ray Kroc met Bill Veeck:
(a) At Walgreen's.
(b) At Wrigley Field.
(c) At school.
(d) At a restaurant.
3. Kroc and his staff decided that the best growth path was to:
(a) Own the restaurants themselves.
(b) Open anywhere the franchise buyer wanted.
(c) Select locations and develop the restaurants themselves.
(d) Limit franchise sales to maintain high prices.
4. One of the biggest problems in California was with:
(b) Space requirements.
(d) Real estate.
5. Harry Sonnenburn had been a vice president for:
(a) Dairy Queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1960, McDonald's opened the first company built store in:
2. What fixture provided a problem in the Des Plaines location?
3. What does Kroc describe as 'the most joyous kind of executive experience'?
4. How did Kroc resolve the problem of the french fries?
5. Kroc's view on taking risks is that risk:
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)