|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Even though McDonald business were booming and the company was showing a profit, they faced the problem of:
(b) No cash flow.
(c) Limited growth.
(d) Bad publicity.
2. According to the agreement, Kroc would receive a franchise fee of:
3. Which position did Ray Kroc hold in the corporation?
(d) Chief executive officer.
4. Why does Kroc say he didn't just copy the McDonald's idea instead of entering into a contract with them?
(a) He didn't think of it.
(b) It was too costly.
(c) He required their expertise.
(d) It was too complicated.
5. Why did the Kroc's return to Chicago from Miami?
(a) Ethel was homesick.
(b) Ray lost his job.
(c) Ray's mother was sick.
(d) Ray received a good job offer in Chicago.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Ethel feel about Ray going into the Multimixer business?
2. What was Kroc's net worth in 1959?
3. What function did Clem Bohr fulfill?
4. What did Kroc do the first time he visited the McDonald brothers?
5. What product did Kroc try to sell but failed at?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)