|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were the early McDonald franchises sold to?
(a) Kroc's golfing friends.
(b) Prince Castle.
(c) Existing restaurants.
(d) Lily Tulip customers.
2. What did the McDonald brothers call Kroc?
(a) Our salesman.
(b) Mr. Kroc.
(d) Mr. Multimixer.
3. What fixture provided a problem in the Des Plaines location?
(a) The furnace.
(b) The lights.
(c) The oven.
(d) The Multimixer.
4. Where did Kroc locate his first franchise?
(a) Oak Park, Illinois.
(b) Downtown Chicago.
(c) Arlington Heights, Illinois.
(d) Des Plaines, Illinois.
5. What percent of Kroc's share of gross sales did the McDonald brothers receive?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Ethel feel about Ray going into the Multimixer business?
2. When the McDonald brothers explained their operation, what impressed Kroc?
3. The major reason why Kroc wanted to end the association with the McDonald brothers was:
4. When did McDonald's actually pay off the loan?
5. Kroc found the 1927-37 period exciting because of:
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)