|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Des Plaines McDonald's open?
(a) January 1, 1955.
(b) Summer, 1955.
(c) April 15, 1955.
(d) January, 1956.
2. Whic position did Harry Sonnenburn hold in the corporation?
(a) Senior vice president.
(b) Executive vice president.
(d) President and chief executive officer.
3. When the McDonald brothers explained their operation, what impressed Kroc?
(a) Their prices.
(b) The simplicity and effectiveness of their system.
(c) The quality of the food.
(d) They were using his Multimixers.
4. Filet-O-Fish became a regular part of the menu in:
5. Why does Kroc say he didn't just copy the McDonald's idea instead of entering into a contract with them?
(a) He didn't think of it.
(b) He required their expertise.
(c) It was too complicated.
(d) It was too costly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Kroc's net worth in 1959?
2. Kroc and his staff decided that the best growth path was to:
3. Why did Ray move to New York?
4. How old was Kroc when he made his deal with the McDonald brothers?
5. Kroc hired Harry Sonnenburn to handle:
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)