|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 and Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kroc's view on taking risks is that risk:
(a) Should be taken cautiously.
(b) He has no view.
(c) Is part of any reasonable business challenge.
(d) Is to be avoided.
2. Kroc feels that people can accomplish:
(a) Whatever they can afford.
(b) Nothing without good contracts.
(c) Anything they set their minds to.
(d) Nothing without money.
3. Why did Ray return to Chicago?
(a) His grandmother was ill.
(b) Better job prospects.
(c) He didn't like New York.
(d) To marry Ethel.
4. What job did Ray hold in the Chicago financial market?
(a) Stock trader.
(b) Stock broker
(d) Board marker.
5. When the McDonald brothers explained their operation, what impressed Kroc?
(a) The simplicity and effectiveness of their system.
(b) The quality of the food.
(c) Their prices.
(d) They were using his Multimixers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Kroc when he made his deal with the McDonald brothers?
2. In order to marry Ethel, Ray found employment:
3. In high school, Ray worked at:
4. Kroc flew to California:
5. The first business Ray opened was:
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)