1. When was Griftopia: A Story of Bankers, Politicians, and the Most Audacious Power Grab in American History published?
2. For what magazine was Matt Taibbi working as a reporter when he describes having listened to the acceptance speech of Sarah Palin in Chapter 1?
3. Alongside what Presidential nominee did Sarah Palin run as Vice President of the United States?
4. In what year was Sarah Palin a candidate for Vice President of the United States?
5. For what political party was Sarah Palin the nominee for Vice President of the United States?
6. Where did Matt Taibbi hear Sarah Palin's acceptance speech in Chapter 1?
The Xcel Center in St. Paul, MN.
This section contains 3,709 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)