|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: The Trillion-dollar Band-Aid - Health Care Refor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Barack Obama born?
(a) Chicago, Illinois.
(b) New York, New York.
(c) Honolulu, Hawaii.
(d) Bern, Switzerland.
2. In December 2008, Chicago Mayor Richard Daley announced that he had leased out the city's parking meters for over ____________.
(a) $200 million.
(b) $1 billion.
(c) $150 million.
(d) $2 billion.
3. The three sections of the Pennsylvania turnpike system total how many miles?
4. What does AIG stand for?
(a) American International Group.
(b) American Independent Group.
(c) Atlanta International Group.
(d) American Industrial Group.
5. In what year was Congress warned in testimony before the House Foreign Affairs Committee about a new world economic order?
Short Answer Questions
1. Alan Greenspan was born in what area of New York City?
2. What involves an exchange of the defaulted loan instrument (and with it the right to recover the default loan at some later time) for immediate money - usually the face value of the loan?
3. Barack Obama taught constitutional law at what university?
4. Scott Brown succeeded what United States Senator?
5. The Bear Stearns Companies, Inc. was based in what US city?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)