|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: The Trillion-dollar Band-Aid - Health Care Refor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was Congress warned in testimony before the House Foreign Affairs Committee about a new world economic order?
2. From what university did Henry Kissinger earn his A.M. and Ph.D. degrees?
(a) Tufts University.
(b) Princeton University.
(c) Harvard University.
(d) Yale University.
3. According to the author, the Tea Party believes that the economy is self-correcting as long as commerce and _______ are separated.
4. What NBC correspondent did Alan Greenspan marry?
(a) Andrea Mitchell.
(b) Alexis Marcantel.
(c) Michelle Kimble.
(d) Jane Pauley.
5. What do T-Bills refer to?
(a) Treasury bills.
(b) Tendered bills.
(c) Trade bills.
(d) Tranche bills.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Barack Obama born?
2. What refers to an entity that provides services for stock brokers and traders to trade stocks, bonds, and other securities?
3. In Chapter 3, what fee did companies that would attach a borrower's name to the credit score of another person who was more credit worthy charge?
4. The three sections of the Pennsylvania turnpike system total how many miles?
5. Alan Greenspan joined the Richard Nixon campaign in what year?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)