|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: The Outsourced Highway - Wealth Funds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did President Nixon decide to rearm the Israelis, angering the oil-producing Arab states?
2. Richard Nixon was President of the United States during what years?
3. Of what descent was Alan Greenspan's father?
(b) Middle Eastern.
4. What does OPEC stand for?
(a) The Organization of Phonetic Electrical Companies.
(b) The Organization of Petroleum Energy Corporations.
(c) The Organization of Pacific Executive Countries.
(d) The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries.
5. When was Henry Kissinger born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does NINJA stand for in the mortgage industry?
2. What are created when banks split their mortgage loan payments into three levels and sell them in separate packages?
3. Before declaring bankruptcy, Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. was ranked as the _________ largest investment bank in the United States.
4. In Atlas Shrugged, a group of men break off on their own and form __________.
5. When was Atlas Shrugged published?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)