|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: The Biggest Asshole in the Universe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard Nixon was President of the United States during what years?
2. Alan Greenspan recommended the Reagan era increase in Social Security tax, and the rate went from 9.35% to ___________.
3. In Chapter 1, there was exhaustion because the campaign had been how long?
(a) 18 months.
(b) 12 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 8 months.
4. When did Lehman Brothers declare bankruptcy?
(a) September 2009.
(b) October, 2008.
(c) September, 2008.
(d) November, 2007.
5. The protagonist of The Fountainhead is in what profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to an entity that provides services for stock brokers and traders to trade stocks, bonds, and other securities?
2. When was Alan Greenspan born?
3. Where was Ayn Rand born?
4. When was Ayn Rand born?
5. According to the author, in his years of power, Alan Greenspan was able to turn the Federal Reserve into what?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)