|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: The Biggest Asshole in the Universe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, what philosophy translates to "My facts are facts and your facts are not facts"?
(c) "Republican realism."
(d) "Objective reality."
2. Alan Greenspan joined the Richard Nixon campaign in what year?
3. Alan Greenspan served as Chairman of the Federal Reserve of the United States during what years?
4. From 1948 to 1953, Alan Greenspan worked as an economic analyst at what business and industry oriented think-tank in New York City?
(a) The Democratic Board of Industry.
(b) The Federal Reserve.
(c) The National Industrial Conference Board.
(d) The Republican Commission for Wealth.
5. In Chapter 1, there was exhaustion because the campaign had been how long?
(a) 18 months.
(b) 8 months.
(c) 12 months.
(d) 6 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was Sarah Palin a candidate for Vice President of the United States?
2. In what year did Alan Greenspan tell Congress that the risk involved in derivatives was "negligible"?
3. Of what descent was Alan Greenspan's father?
4. Where was Ayn Rand born?
5. What refers to the idea of a society in a repressive and controlled state, often under the guise of being Utopian?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)