|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Blowout - The Commodities Bubble.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Commodity Exchange Act replaced what earlier act from 1922?
(a) The Grain Futures Act.
(b) The Farm Futures Act.
(c) The Farm America Act.
(d) The Cotton Act.
2. What refers to the part of the capital markets that deals with the issuance of new securities?
(a) Secondary market.
(b) Speculative market.
(c) Primary market.
(d) Derivatives market.
3. Alan Greenspan was born in what area of New York City?
(a) Astoria, Queens.
(b) Greenwich Village.
(c) Washington Heights.
(d) The Upper East Side.
4. According to Chapter 4, Goldman-Sachs was the dominant index cornering about how much of the speculation market?
5. Who was Vice President to Richard Nixon?
(a) George H. Bush.
(b) Ronald Reagan.
(c) Lyndon Johnson.
(d) Spiro Agnew.
Short Answer Questions
1. During his economic studies, Alan Greenspan worked under Eugene Banks, a managing director at what Wall Street investment bank?
2. What company did Robert Lukens run in Chapter 4: Blowout - The Commodities Bubble?
3. According to the author, the Tea Party believes that the economy is self-correcting as long as commerce and _______ are separated.
4. The Prudent Man Rule was last revised in what year?
5. Alan Greenspan joined the Richard Nixon campaign in what year?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)