|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Blowout - The Commodities Bubble.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do T-Bills refer to?
(a) Treasury bills.
(b) Trade bills.
(c) Tendered bills.
(d) Tranche bills.
2. What refers to an entity that provides services for stock brokers and traders to trade stocks, bonds, and other securities?
(a) Bond market.
(b) Federal Reserve.
(c) Stock exchange.
(d) Treasury market.
3. What is a public company that provides analytics and decision making services intended to help financial services companies make complex, high-volume decisions?
(a) The Federal Reserve.
4. Alongside what Presidential nominee did Sarah Palin run as Vice President of the United States?
(a) George W. Bush.
(b) Barack Obama.
(c) Hillary Clinton.
(d) John McCain.
5. When was Atlas Shrugged published?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, what philosophy translates to "My facts are facts and your facts are not facts"?
2. Where was Robert Lukens being hit with gas expenses that were suddenly doubling, as described in Chapter 4?
3. What refers to a fraudulent investment operation that pays returns to its investors from their own money or the money paid by subsequent investors, rather than from any actual profit earned by the individual or organization running the operation?
4. Eljon Williams had what profession?
5. The Prudent Man Rule was last revised in what year?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)