Chapter 1: The Grifter Archipelago; or, Why the Tea Party Doesn't Matter
1. When was Griftopia: A Story of Bankers, Politicians, and the Most Audacious Power Grab in American History published?
(a) September, 2011.
(b) December, 2009.
(c) October, 2009.
(d) September, 2008.
2. For what magazine was Matt Taibbi working as a reporter when he describes having listened to the acceptance speech of Sarah Palin in Chapter 1?
(a) The New Yorker.
(b) Men's Journal.
(c) Wall Street Journal.
(d) Rolling Stone.
3. Alongside what Presidential nominee did Sarah Palin run as Vice President of the United States?
(a) Hillary Clinton.
(b) John McCain.
(c) Barack Obama.
(d) George W. Bush.
4. In what year was Sarah Palin a candidate for Vice President of the United States?
5. For what political party was Sarah Palin the nominee for Vice President of the United States?
(b) Green Party.
(d) Tea Party.
6. Where did Matt Taibbi hear Sarah Palin's acceptance speech in Chapter 1?
(a) Wall Street, New York, NY.
(b) The Xcel Center in St. Paul, MN.
(c) The Superdome, New Orleans, LA.
(d) The Hewlitt Packard Center, San Jose, CA.
This section contains 3,709 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)