Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What course of action does Red Horse suggest to Hrothulf?
(a) Running Away
(b) Marrying Hrothgar's daughter
2. What has happened to the Shaper?
(a) He lost his voice
(b) He is sick
(c) He left
(d) He died
3. Where do Hrothgar's men watch for an attack?
(a) Toward the sea
(b) Toward the forest
(c) Toward the mountain
(d) They no longer watch
4. How do the strangers arrive?
(a) They swim
(b) By horse
(c) They walk
(d) By boat
5. The giant has the strength of how many men?
6. Grendel says that everything that happened was what?
(a) A Mistake
(c) A miracle
(d) An accident
7. Who challenges the strength and purpose of the Geatish stranger?
8. Who does Grendel ask Ork to tell him about?
(a) The King of Gods
(b) The Dragon
9. What do the people sacrifice to the god statues?
(a) A virgin
(b) A child
(c) A calf
(d) An ox
10. How many strangers are there?
11. Hygmod proposes a truce by what gesture?
(a) A white flag
(b) A feast
(c) A chest of treasure
(d) Drawing his sword with his left hand
12. Who does the Shaper look for but who never visits?
(d) A certain woman
13. The three priests think Ork is?
(a) Telling the truth
14. What does Grendel slip on that gives the stranger the upper hand?
(a) Sleeping men
(d) A bench
15. Grendel says the priests taste like what?
(c) Old goat
(d) Duck eggs
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does the assistant play?
2. What does Hrothgar's bowman kill?
3. What does the stranger tell Grendel to write his poetry in?
4. The stranger tells Grendel to do what?
5. Why have the strangers come?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)