|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adjective does Grendel use to describe his war?
2. In Chapter 7, Unferth is accused of killing whom?
(a) His father
(b) His wife
(c) His brother
(d) His sons
3. Hygmod proposes a truce by what gesture?
(a) A white flag
(b) A feast
(c) Drawing his sword with his left hand
(d) A chest of treasure
4. What is the name of Hrothgar's hall?
(a) Golden Hall
(c) The Great Hall
(d) Hrothgar's Throne
5. In Chapter 7, who sings at the feast when Wealtheow is given to Hrothgar?
Short Answer Questions
1. What statues stand near Hrothgar's hall?
2. What does Grendel want to know that the dragon won't answer?
3. What does Grendel call the bard in the hall?
4. The dragon's great ambition is to?
5. How does Grendel discover that he cannot be harmed by weapons?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)