|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hrothulf meet in the woods at times?
(a) The dragon
(d) An old peasant
2. What do the people do with the remains?
(a) Bury them
(b) Hang them in trees
(c) Throw them in the sea
(d) Burn them
3. Who does Grendel ask Ork to tell him about?
(a) The King of Gods
(c) The Dragon
4. In Chapter 8, who does Hrothgar intend to give to Ingeld to support a truce?
5. Why does the dragon tell Grendel to stand off to the side?
(a) So Grendel is not accidentally burned
(b) Because the dragon does not want Grendel on his gold
(c) Because he is blocking the light
(d) There is more room on the side for Grendel to sit
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grendel find in the woods while circling the hall?
2. What scent pervades the hall as Unferth and Grendel talk?
3. Why does the bull attack Grendel?
4. The dragon's final advice is?
5. What course of action does Red Horse suggest to Hrothulf?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)