|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, why does Hengest kill Finn?
(a) Power of revenge
(b) Finn attacks him first
(d) Hengest kills Finn's father
2. What does Grendel do with the corpse?
(a) Eats it
(b) Buries it
(c) Take it to the hall
(d) Gives it to his mother
3. What is the name of Hrothulf's old companion?
(a) The Shaper
(c) Red Horse
4. What animal is the speaker shooing away?
5. Where does the dragon live?
(a) Beneath the lake
(b) In an abandoned hall
(c) A cave in the mountains
(d) A nest in the forest
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Shaper's assistant sing of at the funeral?
2. What does Grendel consider the ultimate act of nihilism?
3. In Chapter 7, what is Wealtheow's hair color?
4. What scent pervades the hall as Unferth and Grendel talk?
5. What does Grendel call the words of the blind man?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)