|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, Unferth is accused of killing whom?
(a) His sons
(b) His brother
(c) His wife
(d) His father
2. What has Hrothgar constructed out of pride?
(a) A great mead hall
(b) A gold throne
(c) A statue of himself
3. What does Grendel consider the ultimate act of nihilism?
(a) Killing the Shaper
(b) Killing the king
(c) Killing the princes
(d) Killing the queen
4. How long are the dragon's talons?
(b) Short and stubby
(c) A foot long
(d) Tree size
5. Grendel compares talking to what?
(c) A coffin
Short Answer Questions
1. The dragon's great ambition is to?
2. Hygmod proposes a truce by what gesture?
3. What sickens Grendel about the battles?
4. What does Grendel call the bard in the hall?
5. What is the word used to denote the king's followers?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)