|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grendel call the words of the blind man in Chapter 3?
(a) Beautiful songs.
2. What time of year is it when Grendel begins his war with Hrothgar?
3. Why is Unferth so weak?
(a) Because he is wounded.
(b) Because he has traveled a far distance.
(c) Because the journey into the cave is difficult.
(d) Because he is old.
4. What does Grendel want to know that the dragon won't answer?
5. What has Hrothgar constructed out of pride?
(a) A great mead hall.
(b) A statue of himself.
(c) A gold throne.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to finally help Grendel in Chapter 2?
2. What color does the narrator say Hrothgar's beard is?
3. What is Grendel caught in when the bull charges him in Chapter 2?
4. What advice does the dragon give Grendel?
5. How does Grendel avoid the bull in Chapter 2?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)