|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The dragon's final advice is?
(a) To leave the village
(b) To kill all men
(c) To seek gold and sit on it
(d) To capture the queen
2. In Chapter 7, who calms the argument between Unferth and another thane?
3. Why does the dragon tell Grendel to stand off to the side?
(a) Because he is blocking the light
(b) There is more room on the side for Grendel to sit
(c) So Grendel is not accidentally burned
(d) Because the dragon does not want Grendel on his gold
4. Who is the thane who boldly opposes Grendel?
5. What can no longer harm Grendel?
(a) Other animals
(d) The firesnakes
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice does the dragon give Grendel?
2. Who leaves Hrothgar's hall unimpressed by the blind man's words?
3. How long are the dragon's talons?
4. Where are criminals sent to live?
5. How many men does Grendel kill on his first raid?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)