|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are criminals sent to live?
(a) The forest
(b) A cave
(c) The mountains
(d) An island
2. What does Grendel say Hrothgar's sons would do with their father's gold?
(a) Weigh it in their minds
(b) Give it all away
(c) Divide it evenly
(d) Spend it
3. What is an adder?
(a) A snake
(b) A singer
(c) A tree
(d) A fish
4. What adjective does Grendel use to describe his war?
5. Grendel compares the ram to what?
(a) The Shaper
(b) His mother
(d) Slow-witted king
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what happens to the bear?
2. What do the people do with the remains?
3. What changes in the spring between the clans of men?
4. What time of day does Grendel wander outside?
5. What can no longer harm Grendel?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)