|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, why does Hengest kill Finn?
(a) Power of revenge
(b) Finn attacks him first
(d) Hengest kills Finn's father
2. Who does the blind man sing of?
3. How does Grendel avoid the bull?
(a) By killing it
(b) By twisting from the horn
(c) By capturing the bull
(d) His mother helps him
4. What is an adder?
(a) A tree
(b) A singer
(c) A snake
(d) A fish
5. What is the creature's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, Who is the first to realize Grendel can talk?
2. Where are criminals sent to live?
3. What does Grendel ultimately do to the outlawed men?
4. What does Grendel take from Hrothgar's Hall?
5. In Chapter 6, what does Unferth say he will do since Grendel refuse to kill him?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)