|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, what do Finn and Hengest pledge to each other?
(b) A truce
(d) To war in the spring
2. What do the people do with the remains?
(a) Throw them in the sea
(b) Hang them in trees
(c) Burn them
(d) Bury them
3. What does Grendel call the words of the blind man?
(d) Beautiful songs
4. How does Grendel avoid the bull?
(a) By twisting from the horn
(b) By capturing the bull
(c) His mother helps him
(d) By killing it
5. What color does the creature say Hrothgar's beard is?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sickens Grendel about the battles?
2. Who does Grendel say explains things to him?
3. How long has the speaker been at war?
4. In Chapter 8, Ingeld is the ruler of who?
5. Grendel thinks that the stranger is what?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)