|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many tribes does Hrothgar make treaties with?
2. Who does Grendel say explains things to him?
(b) The Dragon
(c) The Shaper
(d) His mother
3. What does Grendel call the words of the blind man?
(a) Beautiful songs
4. Where are criminals sent to live?
(a) The mountains
(b) An island
(c) A cave
(d) The forest
5. Where does the sunken door lead to?
(a) The outside
(b) A treasure cave
(c) Into Hrothgar's hall
(d) The dragon's lair
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, Who is the first to realize Grendel can talk?
2. What does Grendel see for the first time the night he hangs in the tree?
3. What does Grendel call the bard in the hall?
4. What changes in the spring between the clans of men?
5. Who do the people pray too?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)