|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what does Grendel do to the priests?
(b) Takes them back to their hut
(c) Eats them
(d) Hangs them in trees
2. What does Grendel do with Unferth when he comes to the cave?
(a) Takes him back to Hrothgar's hall
(b) Leaves him for his mother
(c) Eats him
(d) Feeds him to the firesnakes
3. How do the men treat Grendel when he brings the corpse to them?
(a) They welcome him
(b) They thank him
(c) They attack him
(d) They do not see him
4. What can no longer harm Grendel?
(b) Other animals
(d) The firesnakes
5. What does Grendel do with the corpse?
(a) Take it to the hall
(b) Gives it to his mother
(c) Eats it
(d) Buries it
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what does Hrothgar dream of?
2. In Chapter 10, What does Hengest take from Finn?
3. What does Grendel call the bard in the hall?
4. How does Grendel initially feel about the part in Hart?
5. In Chapter 7, who sings at the feast when Wealtheow is given to Hrothgar?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)