|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Grendel sit to watch the mens' activities?
(a) The top of Hrothgar's hall
(b) The dragon's cave
(c) The circle of gods
(d) The eaves of the forest
2. In Chapter 8, Ingeld is the ruler of who?
(a) The Heathobards
(b) The Danes
(c) The Scyldings
(d) The Geats
3. What is the downside of Grendel's new power?
(a) He has not fun
(b) He is always hungry for more
(c) His mother wants to come along
(d) He is alone
4. What did Hrothgar build on his hill out of stone?
(b) A wall
(c) A hall
(d) A throne
5. How does Grendel initially feel about the part in Hart?
(a) He wants to devour everyone
(b) He wants some food
(c) He is swept up in it
(d) He does not like the music
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Grendel discover that he cannot be harmed by weapons?
2. What is Hygmod leading when he meets Hrothgar?
3. What changes in the spring between the clans of men?
4. What is the word used to denote the king's followers?
5. Hrothgar refuses treasure so Hygmod offers what as a sign of the truce?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)