|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grendel call Unferth?
(a) A baby
(b) A girl
(c) A coward
(d) A poor jangler
2. What is Grendel's law?
(a) Leave only the queen
(b) Blood equals power
(c) Kill them all
(d) There is no limit to desire but desire's needs
3. What is the downside of Grendel's new power?
(a) He is always hungry for more
(b) His mother wants to come along
(c) He has not fun
(d) He is alone
4. Which craftsman has a special place in the village?
(a) Gold workers
5. What does Hrothgar throw at Grendel?
(a) A spear
(b) A battle-ax
(c) A knife
(d) A shield
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grendel ultimately do to the outlawed men?
2. In Chapter 7, who sings at the feast when Wealtheow is given to Hrothgar?
3. What is the word used to denote the king's followers?
4. What changes in the spring between the clans of men?
5. What sickens Grendel about the battles?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)