|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What statues stand near Hrothgar's hall?
(a) Of Hrothgar
(b) Of Wealtheow
(c) Of Grendel
(d) The Scylding gods
2. In Chapter 9, what does Grendel do to the priests?
(a) Eats them
(c) Takes them back to their hut
(d) Hangs them in trees
3. What does Hrothgar's bowman kill?
(b) A bull
(c) A bear
(d) A Hart
4. Grendel says the priests taste like what?
(b) Duck eggs
(c) Old goat
5. What does Grendel call the bard in the hall?
(a) The Liar
(d) The Shaper
Short Answer Questions
1. What scent pervades the hall as Unferth and Grendel talk?
2. What did Hrothgar build on his hill out of stone?
3. What is the name of the priest who comes to Grendel in the middle of the night?
4. How many men does Grendel kill on his first raid?
5. What does Grendel ultimately do to the outlawed men?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)