|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which craftsman has a special place in the village?
(c) Gold workers
2. Why is Unferth so weak?
(a) Because he is wounded
(b) Because the journey into the cave is difficult
(c) Because he has traveled a far distance
(d) Because he is old
3. What statues stand near Hrothgar's hall?
(a) Of Wealtheow
(b) Of Grendel
(c) The Scylding gods
(d) Of Hrothgar
4. Where are criminals sent to live?
(a) An island
(b) A cave
(c) The forest
(d) The mountains
5. The three priests think Ork is?
(b) Telling the truth
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grendel call Unferth?
2. What scent pervades the hall as Unferth and Grendel talk?
3. What do the people sacrifice to the god statues?
4. In Chapter 9, what does Grendel do to the priests?
5. How many tribes does Hrothgar make treaties with?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)