|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grendel call the words of the blind man?
(d) Beautiful songs
2. What does Grendel ultimately do to the outlawed men?
(a) Hangs them in trees
(b) Eat them
(c) Drowns them in the lake
(d) Brings them to his mother
3. What does Grendel do to Hrothgar's guard?
(a) Takes him back to his mother
(b) Throws him off a cliff
(c) Tears his arms off
(d) Bites his head off
4. What time of year is it when Grendel begins his war with Hrothgar?
5. Grendel says the priests taste like what?
(a) Old goat
(b) Duck eggs
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grendel throw at Unferth?
2. What is unique about Ork?
3. What can no longer harm Grendel?
4. What do the village children make in the snow?
5. Who leaves Hrothgar's hall unimpressed by the blind man's words?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)