|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an adder?
(a) A singer
(b) A tree
(c) A fish
(d) A snake
2. What does Grendel throw at Unferth?
3. What is unique about Ork?
(a) He cannot talk
(b) He is unable to walk
(c) He is blind
(d) He cannot hear
4. Who is the thane who boldly opposes Grendel?
5. In Chapter 9, what does Grendel do to the priests?
(b) Hangs them in trees
(c) Takes them back to their hut
(d) Eats them
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Unferth's father?
2. What can no longer harm Grendel?
3. What does Grendel call the bard in the hall?
4. Which craftsman has a special place in the village?
5. What does Grendel ultimately do to the outlawed men?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)