|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Grendel says the priests taste like what?
(c) Duck eggs
(d) Old goat
2. Which craftsman has a special place in the village?
(d) Gold workers
3. What does Grendel call the bard in the hall?
(b) The Liar
(c) The Shaper
4. What changes in the spring between the clans of men?
(a) They plant crops together
(b) They build one main hall
(c) They begin warring
(d) They sign a truce
5. What do the people sacrifice to the god statues?
(a) An ox
(b) A calf
(c) A virgin
(d) A child
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grendel ultimately do to the outlawed men?
2. In Chapter 6, Who is the first to realize Grendel can talk?
3. Who does Ork tell the other priests he has been speaking too?
4. What did Hrothgar build on his hill out of stone?
5. Where does Grendel sit to watch the mens' activities?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)