|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the cherubs doing at the fish fry?
(a) reciting Bible verses.
(b) constantly misbehaving.
(c) catching fish.
(d) playing small harps.
2. Back in the Sunday School class, what does a girl tell preacher Deshee that Adam and Eve did?
(a) Adam and Eve walked out of the garden.
(b) Adam ate the fruit and gave some to Eve.
(c) Adam and Eve built a fence around the tree.
(d) Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit.
3. When does Noah recognize God?
(a) after God has left his house.
(b) when God's face begins to shine.
(c) when God stands to his full height with a crash of lightning.
(d) when God lights his cigar without fire.
4. What does the choir sing as Cain exits?
(a) Land Across the Jordan
(b) Swing Low, Sweet Chariot
(c) Run, Sinner, Run
(d) Go Down Moses
5. What does God tell Adam and Eve to do?
(a) build a fence around their place to keep Cain out.
(b) move to another country.
(c) forget they ever had Cain.
(d) have Seth and more children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on the floor by God's desk?
2. What is Carlisle's first question to preacher Deshee?
3. What does God promise Noah?
4. What has Cain done to his brother?
5. For whom did Cain mistake God?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)