|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on the floor by God's desk?
(a) a cuspidor and wastebasket
(b) a puppy and a pair of shoes.
(c) a wastebasket and a magazine rack.
(d) a floor lamp and an end table.
2. Asked again what his name is, how does the young man identify himself?
(a) Abel the Sixth.
(b) Gabriel the Sixth.
(c) Nod the Sixth.
(d) Cain the Sixth.
3. How is this Adam different from the story in the Bible?
(a) he is accompanied by several women.
(b) he is wearing work clothes.
(c) he is short and ugly.
(d) he has wings like the angels.
4. What is Eve wearing at her creation?
(a) a pair of coveralls.
(b) a dress made out of leaves.
(c) a new gingham dress.
(d) a ball gown.
5. What is the girl on the stump doing?
(a) smoking a cigarette.
(b) eating an apple.
(c) writing in her diary.
(d) playing a ukelele and singing the blues.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Noah tell God is the problem with men?
2. After being warned not to eat fruit of one tree, what happens?
3. What is the problem with Cherub Christina Montgomery?
4. What is Adam happy about as God approaches him?
5. Where is the girl who calls out to Cain?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)