|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the children described?
(a) as having various attention levels and vivid imaginations.
(b) as being unable to imagine what Deshee is telling them.
(c) as ranging in age from two to twenty-one.
(d) as being well behaved and listening intently.
2. What does God think about Cain and the girl?
(a) He thinks Cain has lost his mind.
(b) He is happy that Cain obeyed him.
(c) He does not like the way things are going.
(d) He thinks the problem of Cain is solved.
3. What is Carlisle's first question to preacher Deshee?
(a) Why did God create the world as it is?
(b) Can I go to the restroom?
(c) How long will this class last?
(d) Where is heaven?
4. How does Adam look as the scene opens after his creation?
5. What does the choir sing as Cain exits?
(a) Land Across the Jordan
(b) Go Down Moses
(c) Run, Sinner, Run
(d) Swing Low, Sweet Chariot
Short Answer Questions
1. What does God do to Abel?
2. How does God speak?
3. Where does the title of the play likely come from?
4. How does preacher Deshee begin his lesson?
5. What pleases Adam after he gets used to being a man?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)