|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Cain feel he has been walking to get to the Land of Nod?
(a) 40 hours.
(b) 40 days.
(c) 40 weeks.
(d) 40 years.
2. What is the conversation like between Cain and the girl?
3. How are the different scenarios represented in the play?
(a) as tableaux posed like living statues.
(b) as Greek tragedies.
(c) as events in costumes of the Biblical period.
(d) as events from the people's actual lives.
4. After talking awhile, where do Cain and the girl go?
(a) to a big city nightclub.
(b) to find a preacher.
(c) to meet her folks.
(d) to the river to fish.
5. What has Cain done to his brother?
(a) killed him with a rock.
(b) painted his face.
(c) tied him up.
(d) beat him up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is heaven located?
2. What is Adam happy about as God approaches him?
3. How does Connelly describe the girl physically?
4. What is it that Adam asks God?
5. What does Cain say Abel called him?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)