Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do they not shoot the enormous manamouki kudu they find?
2. What does Hemingway's tribe do with oryx horns?
3. What denotes extreme emotion in the Masai handshake?
4. Which name does the hunting party find irritating?
5. What gift does the tallest Masai runner give them?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the relationship between Pop and P.O.M.. Examine how this relationship affects Hemingway. How does this compare to Hemingway's interaction with his wife?
Essay Topic 2
Choose two characters and examine Hemingway's opinions of them at the start of the book. Compare how his feelings towards them have changed by the end of the narrative. What motivates these changes?
Essay Topic 3
What does Hemingway's failure to get a sable bull symbolize? What does it say about Hemingway's character that he vows to return?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)