Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do they not shoot the enormous manamouki kudu they find?
2. What does Hemingway's tribe do with oryx horns?
3. What denotes extreme emotion in the Masai handshake?
4. Which name does the hunting party find irritating?
5. What gift does the tallest Masai runner give them?
Essay Topic 1
Why is Hemingway so affected by the successes of Karl? Do the students think Hemingway treats Karl in a fair manner? To what extent does Hemingway feel a sense of guilt? What factors influence this guilt?
Essay Topic 2
If the book were being made into a film, how could Hemingway's literary style be reflected in film? Would the book make a good film?
Essay Topic 3
How reliable is Hemingway's narration? Choose another character and discuss how the story would change if seen through that character's eyes?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)