Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do they not shoot the enormous manamouki kudu they find?
2. What does Hemingway's tribe do with oryx horns?
3. What denotes extreme emotion in the Masai handshake?
4. Which name does the hunting party find irritating?
5. What gift does the tallest Masai runner give them?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the relationship between Pop and P.O.M.. Examine how this relationship affects Hemingway. How does this compare to Hemingway's interaction with his wife?
Essay Topic 2
Why is Hemingway so affected by the successes of Karl? Do the students think Hemingway treats Karl in a fair manner? To what extent does Hemingway feel a sense of guilt? What factors influence this guilt?
Essay Topic 3
Hemingway talks about living in Africa. Discuss his motivations. Why would he want to live there? What could stop him from living there successfully?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)