Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do they not shoot the enormous manamouki kudu they find?
2. What does Hemingway's tribe do with oryx horns?
3. What denotes extreme emotion in the Masai handshake?
4. Which name does the hunting party find irritating?
5. What gift does the tallest Masai runner give them?
Essay Topic 1
Choose two characters and examine Hemingway's opinions of them at the start of the book. Compare how his feelings towards them have changed by the end of the narrative. What motivates these changes?
Essay Topic 2
How reliable is Hemingway's narration? Choose another character and discuss how the story would change if seen through that character's eyes?
Essay Topic 3
Choose two of the following characters and discuss how the narrative would be affected if they were left out.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)