|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is as accurate as an historian?
(a) A garbage picker.
(b) A history student.
(d) A well-inflated dog.
2. Why might the animals be aware of the hunting party?
(a) An absence of shelter for them to hide under.
(b) M'cola accidentally lets off his gun.
(c) The breeze is scattering their scent.
(d) Light coming from their torchlight.
3. Who can tell the longest story?
(a) Carlos the Cuban.
(d) The Roman.
4. What is a panga?
(a) A double-bitted axe.
(b) A wet track.
(c) A beaver dam.
(d) A long knife to cut brush with.
5. The gerenuk are similar to what insect?
(a) Tsetse flies.
(b) Praying mantis.
(c) A camel fly.
(d) A dragonfly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the new country they head to in search of unsophisticated kudu?
2. What did Hemingway's lucky shot do to the oryx?
3. Why do they not shoot the enormous manamouki kudu they find?
4. What happened to Dan at Kibaya?
5. Why do animals on a plain feed differently from those in the woods?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)