|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the issue they have with Karl's first kudu bull?
(a) He takes too many shots to kill it.
(b) It is not big enough.
(c) He won't let them take pictures of it.
(d) It is not attractive.
2. Who is becoming increasingly obsessed with finding kudu?
3. What is Hemingway's Valhalla?
(b) A wet salt lick.
(c) The harsh hunting country of Tarahalla.
(d) Fear that he will not find kudu.
4. What is the first animal they see in this country?
(a) A flock of guinea fowl.
(b) Herds of Kudu cows.
(c) A group of Grant's gazelles.
(d) Poor looking zebra.
5. Why is Hemingway so against making camp where The Roman suggests?
(a) The area if full of chickens.
(b) There is no fence to protect them.
(c) He doesn't trust The Roman.
(d) He is scared of bugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes the best Safari book?
2. Why might the animals be aware of the hunting party?
3. Why do they believe the lousy old man has sighted kudu?
4. Why do animals on a plain feed differently from those in the woods?
5. What has gotten M'Cola worried?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)