|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a Kidogo?
(a) A female kudu.
(b) A great kudu bull.
(c) The perfect one shot kill.
(d) The trail of blood left by a wounded animal.
2. What does Hemingway solemnly look at each morning?
(a) His wife's face.
(b) The rising sun.
(c) His own reflection.
(d) The Southern Cross.
3. Why is Hemingway so against making camp where The Roman suggests?
(a) There is no fence to protect them.
(b) He doesn't trust The Roman.
(c) The area if full of chickens.
(d) He is scared of bugs.
4. Why is the warthog so exciting?
(a) It runs from them with great speed.
(b) They have never seen one before.
(c) It does not run from them.
(d) The tusks are extremely large.
5. How does Hemingway hand the Springfield to M'cola?
(a) With the safety off.
(b) It is thrown to him.
(c) Loaded with a round still in the chamber.
(d) He gives it to him boltless.
Short Answer Questions
1. What poisons Hemingway's hunting plans?
2. The oryx are similar to what other animal?
3. What impresses the Roman most about Hemingway's drinking?
4. How does M'cola anger Hemingway?
5. Which town is like a German garrison?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)