|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does M'cola anger Hemingway?
(a) The Springfield is not cleaned properly.
(b) His eagerness scares away the kudu.
(c) He wakes him up too early.
(d) He doesn't talk to him enough.
2. What impresses the Roman most about Hemingway's drinking?
(a) He can drink without swallowing.
(b) He can drink a litre bottle of beer without using his hands.
(c) He drinks the most beer the Roman has ever seen.
(d) He has remarkable restraint.
3. What makes Hemingway anxious to hunt with only one hour of light left?
(a) The last hour can be the best hour.
(b) Garrick recommends it.
(c) He is scared of catching a disease at camp.
(d) The Roman thinks that there will be rain the next day.
4. What headdress does Garrick wear to the annoyance of Hemingway?
(a) Black kudu bull horns.
(b) Rose-colored flamingo plume.
(c) Black and white ostrich plume.
(d) A hat made of locusts.
5. What do you have to take your shirt off to kill?
(a) An African mosquito.
(b) A Spanish camel fly.
(c) Bull elk.
(d) A tsetse fly.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hemingway hand the Springfield to M'cola?
2. Why was Karl becoming so unhappy?
3. Where was the last time they had ducks?
4. What is the most obvious difference between male and female sable?
5. What has gotten M'Cola worried?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)