|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was M'Cola's favourite until their licence ran out?
(a) No one.
2. What gives away the exact position of the rhino?
(a) The noise the rhino makes in its death throws.
(b) The sound of the rhino stamping its feet.
(c) Tick birds flying from the spot.
(d) A trail of blood on the high grass.
3. What type of dog would the P.O.M. prefer to be?
(a) A greyhound.
(b) A wolfhound.
(c) A hyena.
(d) A little terrier.
4. What nickname does Hemingway use for his wife?
(b) The Colonel.
(d) The Sargeant.
5. What shape are a Kudu Bull's tracks?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose shot actually kills the first Lion?
2. Where are writers forged?
3. Who does the Memsahib try to walk like?
4. What nationality is Kandisky?
5. What type of hat is Kandisky wearing when he first meets Hemingway?
Short Essay Questions
1. What affect does this new camp have on author and Karl?
2. What causes the tense confrontation between Karl and the author?
3. What does Kandinsky say to Hemingway when he first meets him?
4. What is Hemingway's relationship with M'cola like?
5. What time period does the narrative return to?
6. Why does the author have tension with M'cola?
7. How do Kandinsky and Hemingway meet?
8. How does the author initially react to seeing the new hunting country Droopy guides them to?
9. What breaks the author's resolve to pursue the second sable bull?
10. How successful is their search?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)