|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The gerenuk are similar to what insect?
(a) Tsetse flies.
(b) Praying mantis.
(c) A dragonfly.
(d) A camel fly.
2. Where is the new country they head to in search of unsophisticated kudu?
(b) Mount Kenya.
(d) M'Cola's country.
3. Why does Hemingway not shoot the kuro in his sights?
(a) He already has the head and it doesn't impress him.
(b) The meat is worthless and he already has the head.
(c) He has already shot too many.
(d) Droopy tells him not to.
4. Who finds the group of eight buffalo?
(a) The local guide.
5. Why do they send Karl down to sable country?
(a) His kudu is ugly.
(b) The hunting party find him annoying.
(c) He is the first to shoot a kudu.
(d) There are no kudu left.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is beautiful for a while but then goes bad?
2. What did Hemingway's lucky shot do to the oryx?
3. What impresses the Roman most about Hemingway's drinking?
4. What woman does Hemingway consider no longer beautiful?
5. Who is becoming increasingly obsessed with finding kudu?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)