|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do M'Cola and Hemingway decide to turn back?
(a) It is getting too dark.
(b) They are worried about the P.O.M.
(c) They have run out of ammunition.
(d) Hemingway cannot call the shot.
2. Where are writers forged?
(a) In the blacksmith.
(b) In university.
(c) At the library.
(d) In injustice.
3. Why does Hemingway initially not watch M'cola skin the larger bull?
(a) The sight of blood makes him ill.
(b) He is trying to set up the camera quickly before the sun sets.
(c) M'cola is very rough when skinning.
(d) He wants to remember the bull as he first saw him.
4. What does Hemingway suggest is wrong with Kandisky's broken down car?
(a) The fuel pump is faulty.
(b) There is a loose fan belt.
(c) The engine has a timing knock.
(d) A leaking radiator.
5. What poisons Hemingway's hunting plans?
(a) Being hungover from whiskey.
(b) Drinking spoilt beer.
(c) Not enough bullets.
(d) The presence of Garrick.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what distance did Hemingway shoot the larger bull?
2. What scares Hemingway sick?
3. Why does the rhino appear so red?
4. Which comedian's work does the hunting party compare to?
5. Why is Hemingway ashamed?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)