|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of dog would the P.O.M. prefer to be?
(a) A hyena.
(b) A greyhound.
(c) A wolfhound.
(d) A little terrier.
2. Who is as accurate as an historian?
(b) A garbage picker.
(c) A history student.
(d) A well-inflated dog.
3. How does Karl's rhino compare to Hemingway's?
(a) It is half the age.
(b) It is twice the size.
(c) It is half the size.
(d) It is twice the age.
4. What makes the nasty stink in the forest?
(a) Baboon droppings.
(b) A wounded buffalo.
(c) Old rhino.
(d) Elephant manure.
5. What color is an old buffalo bull?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Pop able to shoot elephants in high grass?
2. Who is becoming increasingly obsessed with finding kudu?
3. Who does Hemingway's wife think is the greatest writer in America?
4. Which comedian's work does the hunting party compare to?
5. What does the first kudu bull that Hemingway kills smell like?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)