|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hemingway say is more difficult than poetry?
(a) A prose that has never been written.
(b) A prose that has never been read.
(c) A prose that has been written too many times.
(d) Prose that is similar to poetry.
2. Why do they not shoot the flock of fine guineas?
(a) They resolve to only shoot kudu.
(b) To save ammunition.
(c) They have already shot plenty of guinea.
(d) Garrick pleads with them not to.
3. What is a panga?
(a) A double-bitted axe.
(b) A beaver dam.
(c) A wet track.
(d) A long knife to cut brush with.
4. What alerts Karl and Dan to the rhino just outside of camp?
(a) A group of tick birds suddenly take flight.
(b) They hear a loud rustling in the grass.
(c) They hear its grunt.
(d) They see its horn above the grass.
5. Who does everyone believe shot the first Lion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a Kidogo?
2. What do Hemingway's bad legs stop him from doing?
3. What does Hemingway believe has scared away the kudu?
4. Who was meant to wear the U.S. Army khaki tunic given away by Pop?
5. What type of dog would the P.O.M. prefer to be?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)