|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Hemingway confident of when he used the 470?
(a) Reloading it would be quick.
(b) It would be relatively quiet.
(c) He would hit the target.
(d) It would be noisy.
2. What does Hemingway tell the hunting party every night?
(a) That he loves getting drunk.
(b) That he hates riding in cars.
(c) That he is an awful tracker.
(d) That he is a fine bird shot.
3. What drink is the finest one there is?
(a) The last round.
(b) The first one.
(c) No drink at all.
(d) The second one.
4. Who is described as having thin Chinese hairs at the corners of his mouth?
5. What does Hemingway remember hunting on the Eve of St. Batholomew?
(c) A Catholic priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does it mean when a tracker says Kufa?
2. Where would you go for big rhino?
3. What drink does Hemingway carry in his flask?
4. Who does Pop think is better off hunting by himself?
5. What is a shenzi?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)