|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do they not shoot the enormous manamouki kudu they find?
(a) They cannot keep up with it.
(b) It is too big for them to kill.
(c) It has not yet grown into a doumi.
(d) It is actually a cow.
2. Who guides them on the sable hunt?
(a) The elderly native.
(b) The Roman's brother.
(c) The Wanderobo-Masai.
(d) The Roman.
3. Why does Hemingway instruct Kamau to drive faster?
(a) He enjoys the thrill of riding in a fast car.
(b) To save the Masai from humiliation.
(c) He is annoyed by the presence of the Masai.
(d) They are rushed and out of time.
4. What is a Shamba?
(a) A person who raises a sisal.
(b) It is the leader of the kudu bulls.
(c) It is a disease.
(d) A plantation.
5. What does Abdullah do to the guineas that Hemingway shoots down to make them legal to eat?
(a) Cut their feet off.
(b) Cut their heads off.
(c) Cut their beaks off.
(d) Cut their wings off.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shape are a Kudu Bull's tracks?
2. Who should not have come in search of the wounded buffalo?
3. What color is an old buffalo bull?
4. What is the tribesman leading them to?
5. What are they travelling away from?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)