|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of hat is Hemingway wearing?
(a) A fedora.
(b) He is not wearing a hat.
(c) A Stetson.
(d) A Tyrolese.
2. Why do they not shoot the first Rhino they find?
(a) It is a cow rhino.
(b) The horn is too small.
(c) It is a calf rhino.
(d) There is no horn.
3. What gives away the exact position of the rhino?
(a) A trail of blood on the high grass.
(b) Tick birds flying from the spot.
(c) The sound of the rhino stamping its feet.
(d) The noise the rhino makes in its death throws.
4. How does Hemingway manage to track without trailing blood?
(a) A keen hearing ability.
(b) His sense of smell.
(c) By half shutting his eyes.
(d) By using his glasses.
5. What type of war is the best for a writer?
(a) A religious war.
(b) A gang war.
(c) A civil war.
(d) A world war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which gun does Hemingway try to shoot the buffalo with?
2. Which animal moves like a rocking-horse?
3. What is a shenzi?
4. Where is the first camp they had in Africa located?
5. What do the poor people that travelling westward wear?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)