|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the single thing that lasts?
(a) The clear and blue coast.
(b) Empty condoms of our great loves.
(c) The stream.
(d) Worn light bulbs of our discoveries.
(a) She is too much trouble.
(b) It is like a second wife.
(c) It is his life's joy.
(d) She is the apple of his eye.
3. Where on the first kudu is there a white chevron?
(a) At the tip of its muzzle.
(b) Between its eyes.
(c) Between its ears.
(d) On its long legs.
4. Who does M'Cola consider the old men in the party?
(a) Himself and Charo.
(b) Pop and Hemingway.
(c) The P.O.M. and Pop.
(d) Hemingway and himself.
5. What does Hemingway believe has scared away the kudu?
(a) American women.
(b) The bad weather.
(c) The Austrian's lorry.
(d) A shenzi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote The Cornet?
2. When does Hemingway's tribe always shoot twice?
3. The oryx are similar to what other animal?
4. What is a panga?
5. What impresses the Roman most about Hemingway's drinking?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)