|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do they not shoot the first Rhino they find?
(a) The horn is too small.
(b) There is no horn.
(c) It is a cow rhino.
(d) It is a calf rhino.
2. What poisons Hemingway's hunting plans?
(a) Being hungover from whiskey.
(b) Not enough bullets.
(c) The presence of Garrick.
(d) Drinking spoilt beer.
3. Who wrote The Cornet?
(c) Heinrich Mann.
(d) Joachim Ringelnatz.
4. Who can tell the longest story?
(b) The Roman.
(d) Carlos the Cuban.
5. Who is the driver for Hemingway and his hunting party?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Hemingway's bad legs stop him from doing?
2. What do the poor people that travelling westward wear?
3. What does M'Cola think is the funniest joke of them all?
4. Why do animals on a plain feed differently from those in the woods?
5. Whose gun can Droopy not shoot?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)