|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal moves like a rocking-horse?
(a) An eland.
(b) An oryx.
(c) A kongoni.
(d) A zebra.
2. What do Hemingway's bad legs stop him from doing?
(a) Hunt and fish.
(c) Owning a farm.
(d) Making a living from hunting.
3. Why do M'Cola and Hemingway decide to turn back?
(a) They have run out of ammunition.
(b) Hemingway cannot call the shot.
(c) It is getting too dark.
(d) They are worried about the P.O.M.
4. What task is Karl given to make him feel better?
(a) He is told to hunt kongoni.
(b) He will now hunt the oryx.
(c) He is told to hunt meat.
(d) He is told to hunt kudu.
5. What is a Kidogo?
(a) The perfect one shot kill.
(b) A female kudu.
(c) A great kudu bull.
(d) The trail of blood left by a wounded animal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does M'cola anger Hemingway?
2. What was the local guide chased by?
3. Why were the trees at the edge of Droopy's country girdled?
4. Which item of Hemingway's clothing does M'cola take?
5. Which gun does Hemingway try to shoot the buffalo with?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)