|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was meant to wear the U.S. Army khaki tunic given away by Pop?
2. Who does Hemingway's wife think is the greatest writer in America?
(a) Sinclair Lewis.
(b) Upton Sinclair.
3. What shape are a Kudu Bull's tracks?
4. What does M'cola not want to hear about?
(a) The drinking of more beer.
(b) The hunting of leopard.
(c) The hunting of Simba.
(d) The hunting of elephants.
5. Why do animals on a plain feed differently from those in the woods?
(a) It is easier to hide in the woods.
(b) They can see further.
(c) Food is more abundant in the woods.
(d) They cannot find shelter on a plain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of knife is used to stick the reedbuck that Hemingway shoots?
2. What do you have to take your shirt off to kill?
3. What gift does the tallest Masai runner give them?
4. How do Droopy and Hemingway transport the reedbuck's body back to camp?
5. What was Hemingway confident of when he used the 470?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)