|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drink does Hemingway carry in his flask?
2. What nickname does Hemingway use for his wife?
(a) The Colonel.
(c) The Sargeant.
3. Why does Hemingway not shoot the kuro in his sights?
(a) He already has the head and it doesn't impress him.
(b) Droopy tells him not to.
(c) He has already shot too many.
(d) The meat is worthless and he already has the head.
4. What do you have to take your shirt off to kill?
(a) Bull elk.
(b) A Spanish camel fly.
(c) An African mosquito.
(d) A tsetse fly.
5. What is the most obvious difference between male and female sable?
(a) Females have stripes.
(b) They are different colors.
(c) The male is a lot larger.
(d) Only the male has horns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of hat is Kandisky wearing when he first meets Hemingway?
2. Who is the driver for Hemingway and his hunting party?
3. Who was the only person happy for Karl?
4. What makes the nasty stink in the forest?
5. What type of gun is Pop carrying?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)