|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the new country they head to in search of unsophisticated kudu?
(a) M'Cola's country.
(b) Mount Kenya.
2. Which animal moves like a rocking-horse?
(a) An eland.
(b) A zebra.
(c) An oryx.
(d) A kongoni.
3. What does Hemingway tell the hunting party every night?
(a) That he hates riding in cars.
(b) That he loves getting drunk.
(c) That he is a fine bird shot.
(d) That he is an awful tracker.
4. The gerenuk are similar to what insect?
(a) Tsetse flies.
(b) Praying mantis.
(c) A dragonfly.
(d) A camel fly.
5. What is a shenzi?
(a) The hottest part of the day.
(b) A wild man.
(c) The command to shut someone up.
(d) A bad salt lick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do you have to take your shirt off to kill?
2. What has gotten M'Cola worried?
3. What is the single thing that lasts?
4. What gives away the exact position of the rhino?
5. Who writes the best Safari book?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)