|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only one who is not considered a hunter?
(c) The Wanderobo-Masai.
(d) The old man.
2. What nationality is Kandisky?
(a) He is South African.
(b) He is Swahili.
(c) He is Austrian.
(d) He is bloody English.
3. What noise spooks the hunting party as they search for the wounded buffalo?
(a) A branch falling suddenly.
(b) The wounded buffalo crashing through the high grass.
(c) A rhino charging them from behind.
(d) Mama following them from behind.
4. Why do they not shoot the flock of fine guineas?
(a) They resolve to only shoot kudu.
(b) To save ammunition.
(c) Garrick pleads with them not to.
(d) They have already shot plenty of guinea.
5. What task is Karl given to make him feel better?
(a) He will now hunt the oryx.
(b) He is told to hunt meat.
(c) He is told to hunt kongoni.
(d) He is told to hunt kudu.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Droopy do as a precaution before he goes to find the rhino?
2. What are the finest birds to eat?
3. What do you have to take your shirt off to kill?
4. How does the larger kudu bull killed by Hemingway compare to Karl's?
5. Whose shot actually kills the first Lion?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)