|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which comedian's work does the hunting party compare to?
(a) Harold Lloyd..
(c) Abbot and Costello.
(d) Buster Keaton.
2. What impresses the Roman most about Hemingway's drinking?
(a) He can drink without swallowing.
(b) He drinks the most beer the Roman has ever seen.
(c) He can drink a litre bottle of beer without using his hands.
(d) He has remarkable restraint.
3. At what distance did Hemingway shoot the larger bull?
(a) Four hundred paces.
(b) Forty yards.
(c) Four hundred yards.
(d) Forty paces.
4. Which member of Hemingway's final hunting party has not pulled his thumb?
(a) The old man.
(c) The Wanderobo-Masai.
5. What have you got to be careful of when hunting sable bull?
(a) Where you shoot him.
(b) Watch out for him charging you.
(c) Nothing at all, they are just like kudu.
(d) How you walk up to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hemingway manage to track without trailing blood?
2. Who is the tragedian of the party?
3. Why is Hemingway's hunting party finding it hard to feel happy for Karl's rhino?
4. Who does M'Cola consider the old men in the party?
5. What makes the nasty stink in the forest?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)