|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of hat is Hemingway wearing?
(a) He is not wearing a hat.
(b) A Stetson.
(c) A Tyrolese.
(d) A fedora.
2. What is the biggest hazard for Hemingway when shooting large animals?
(a) Not knowing where to shoot them.
(b) His glasses fogging up.
(c) His unsteadiness after a climb.
(d) Too many handkerchiefs weighing his pockets down.
3. How does Karl's rhino compare to Hemingway's?
(a) It is twice the age.
(b) It is half the age.
(c) It is half the size.
(d) It is twice the size.
4. Why does Hemingway shield his glasses?
(a) His eyes are still sore from waking up so early.
(b) So that he can see better.
(c) To stop them reflecting the sun.
(d) The glasses are too strong.
5. Why is Hemingway worried about the 17th February?
(a) It is his mother's birthday.
(b) That is when he finds out if his wife is pregnant.
(c) It is the last safe date to leave.
(d) No hunting is allowed after that date.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what distance did Hemingway shoot the larger bull?
2. Who is as accurate as an historian?
3. What will Karl always beat Hemingway at?
4. What noise spooks the hunting party as they search for the wounded buffalo?
5. What does Hemingway say is more difficult than poetry?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)