|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what distance did Hemingway shoot the larger bull?
(a) Four hundred yards.
(b) Forty yards.
(c) Forty paces.
(d) Four hundred paces.
2. What does it mean when a tracker says Kufa?
(d) The shot missed.
3. Which animal has horns like scimitars?
(c) Grant's Gazelle.
4. Why do they not shoot the flock of fine guineas?
(a) They resolve to only shoot kudu.
(b) They have already shot plenty of guinea.
(c) Garrick pleads with them not to.
(d) To save ammunition.
5. Who is becoming increasingly obsessed with finding kudu?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hemingway shield his glasses?
2. How does Hemingway manage to track without trailing blood?
3. Why does Hemingway initially not watch M'cola skin the larger bull?
4. Who does Hemingway's wife think is the greatest writer in America?
5. What does Hemingway solemnly look at each morning?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)