|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were the trees at the edge of Droopy's country girdled?
(a) To attract the rhino.
(b) To welcome nearby hunters.
(c) To scare off leopards.
(d) To kill the tsetse flies.
2. What scares Hemingway sick?
(b) Large rhino.
(c) Riding in cars.
(d) Steep ravines.
3. Who wrote The Cornet?
(a) Heinrich Mann.
(b) Joachim Ringelnatz.
4. Where is a man meant to go?
(a) Where he feels home outside of where he's born.
(b) Where he can make a living.
(c) Wherever his wife tells him to.
(d) Where there is no disease.
5. What was the local guide chased by?
(a) A leopard.
(b) A tsetse fly.
(c) A baby rhino.
(d) A large rhino.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a shenzi?
2. Why is Hemingway's hunting party finding it hard to feel happy for Karl's rhino?
3. What color is an old buffalo bull?
4. Who is becoming increasingly obsessed with finding kudu?
5. What is a Tembo?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)