|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What impresses the Masai women the most at the party?
(a) The sound of the klaxon.
(b) Garrick's storytelling.
(c) The taste of bread.
(d) The success of the hunt.
2. What drink does Hemingway carry in his flask?
3. The oryx are similar to what other animal?
(a) Grant's gazelles.
(b) Masai donkeys.
(c) Swahili reed buck.
(d) Kalahari antelope.
4. What type of knife is used to stick the reedbuck that Hemingway shoots?
(a) A hunting knife.
(b) A pen knife.
(c) A skinning knife.
(d) A sticking knife.
5. Who was considered by Hemingway to be the best hunter?
Short Answer Questions
2. What headdress does Garrick wear to the annoyance of Hemingway?
3. What are the big native dance festivals also called?
4. Why does Hemingway shield his glasses?
5. What does Pop tell Hemingway to also shoot?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)