|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are they travelling away from?
(a) The rains from the south.
(b) The famine.
(c) The heat.
(d) A stampede of kudu bulls.
2. The gerenuk are similar to what insect?
(a) A camel fly.
(b) A dragonfly.
(c) Tsetse flies.
(d) Praying mantis.
3. How do Droopy and Hemingway transport the reedbuck's body back to camp?
(a) Droopy carries it all by himself.
(b) They carry it between them on a sling.
(c) They hang it in the crotch of a tree and call the porters.
(d) Hemingway carries it to build up his fitness.
4. What are Nyati?
(a) Tsetse flies.
5. What animal would Hemingway prefer instead of a rhino?
(a) A wildebeest.
(b) A kudu bull.
(c) A buffalo.
(d) An oryx.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the thorn tree with yellow blossoms mark?
2. Why does Garrick stay behind for the late afternoon hunt?
3. What does Hemingway believe has scared away the kudu?
4. What do you have to take your shirt off to kill?
5. What is it that confirms that Hemingway successfully shot the rhino?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)