|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The oryx are similar to what other animal?
(a) Swahili reed buck.
(b) Grant's gazelles.
(c) Masai donkeys.
(d) Kalahari antelope.
2. Which name does the hunting party find irritating?
(a) Mama Tziggi.
(b) B'wana Fisi.
(c) B'wana Simba.
(d) B'wana Doktor.
3. What did Karl find on his rhino carcass the next morning?
(a) A huge lion.
(b) Rose-coloured flamingoes.
(c) A marvellous leopard.
(d) A swarm of Tsetse flies.
4. What allows Hemingway his strong sense of smell?
(a) He does not drink.
(b) He is a wine connoisseur.
(c) He does not smoke.
(d) He smokes only occasionally.
5. What abbreviated name does Hemingway call his father?
(a) Mr. J.P.
(b) The P.O.M.
(c) The P.O.P.
(d) Mr P.O.M.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Pop able to shoot elephants in high grass?
2. Why do M'Cola and Hemingway decide to turn back?
3. What is it that confirms that Hemingway successfully shot the rhino?
4. What does Hemingway solemnly look at each morning?
5. What does it mean when a tracker says Kufa?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)