|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described as having thin Chinese hairs at the corners of his mouth?
2. Who is becoming increasingly obsessed with finding kudu?
3. What type of hat is Kandisky wearing when he first meets Hemingway?
(a) A Tyrolese hat.
(b) A tophat.
(c) A Swahili hunting cap.
(d) An army beret.
4. What shape are a Kudu Bull's tracks?
5. What scares Hemingway sick?
(a) Riding in cars.
(c) Steep ravines.
(d) Large rhino.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of war is the best for a writer?
2. What drink is the finest one there is?
3. Who is as accurate as an historian?
4. Who can shoot after you cannot see?
5. Why is the warthog so exciting?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)