|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What impresses the Roman most about Hemingway's drinking?
(a) He drinks the most beer the Roman has ever seen.
(b) He can drink a litre bottle of beer without using his hands.
(c) He has remarkable restraint.
(d) He can drink without swallowing.
2. Who can shoot after you cannot see?
(a) The Bwana.
(b) The Abdullah.
(c) The M'Cola.
(d) The Wanderobo.
3. Who is the only one who is not considered a hunter?
(b) The Wanderobo-Masai.
(d) The old man.
4. Which animal moves like a rocking-horse?
(a) A zebra.
(b) A kongoni.
(c) An oryx.
(d) An eland.
5. What makes the nasty stink in the forest?
(a) A wounded buffalo.
(b) Elephant manure.
(c) Baboon droppings.
(d) Old rhino.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first animal they see in this country?
2. What causes the horizon to turn pink?
3. What weapon is Hemingway using to hunt the greater kudu bulls?
4. How does the larger kudu bull killed by Hemingway compare to Karl's?
5. What did Mama not know about Pop?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)