|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the tribesman leading them to?
(c) Back to camp.
(d) Greater kudu bulls.
2. What alerts Karl and Dan to the rhino just outside of camp?
(a) They hear a loud rustling in the grass.
(b) A group of tick birds suddenly take flight.
(c) They see its horn above the grass.
(d) They hear its grunt.
3. What did the thorn tree with yellow blossoms mark?
(a) The place they had seen the Rhino the night before.
(b) The place they had seen the rhino enter the forest.
(c) The spot where they had first seen the rhino come out.
(d) The spot where they had seen the rhino fighting.
4. What scares Hemingway sick?
(b) Large rhino.
(c) Riding in cars.
(d) Steep ravines.
5. Why do M'Cola and Hemingway decide to turn back?
(a) Hemingway cannot call the shot.
(b) They are worried about the P.O.M.
(c) They have run out of ammunition.
(d) It is getting too dark.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of war is the best for a writer?
2. Which animal moves like a rocking-horse?
3. What does Hemingway believe scares away the greater kudu bulls and ruins the first hunt?
4. Which town is like a German garrison?
5. Who was considered by Hemingway to be the best hunter?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)