|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was considered by Hemingway to be the best hunter?
2. What type of gun is Pop carrying?
(a) A Mannlicher.
(b) He isn't using a gun.
(c) Hemingway's heavy gun.
(d) A Springfield.
3. What is the only difference between Galicia and Handeni?
(a) The camel flies.
(b) The limestone outcropping.
(c) The buildings.
(d) The famine.
4. Who does everyone believe shot the first Lion?
5. Who is the tragedian of the party?
(c) Abdullah the tracker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is beautiful for a while but then goes bad?
2. How does the larger kudu bull killed by Hemingway compare to Karl's?
3. At what distance did Hemingway shoot the larger bull?
4. What was Hemingway aiming for when he shot the reedbuck?
5. Why do animals on a plain feed differently from those in the woods?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)