|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pop think is better off hunting by himself?
2. Why is Hemingway so against making camp where The Roman suggests?
(a) He doesn't trust The Roman.
(b) He is scared of bugs.
(c) The area if full of chickens.
(d) There is no fence to protect them.
3. What do you have to take your shirt off to kill?
(a) A Spanish camel fly.
(b) An African mosquito.
(c) A tsetse fly.
(d) Bull elk.
4. What does Hemingway's wife think Von Lettow is bitter about?
(a) The natives.
(b) The East Indians.
(c) American women.
(d) The Aga Khan.
5. Which book is Hemingway reading The Cossacks from?
(a) Polikushka by Tolstoy.
(b) Sevastopol by Tolstoy.
(c) Winston Churchill by Richard Carvel.
(d) Richard Carvell by Winston Churchill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of knife is used to stick the reedbuck that Hemingway shoots?
2. Who was M'Cola's favourite until their licence ran out?
3. What is the only difference between Galicia and Handeni?
4. Who does Hemingway's wife think is the greatest writer in America?
5. What does it mean when a tracker says Kufa?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)