|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only difference between Galicia and Handeni?
(a) The camel flies.
(b) The buildings.
(c) The famine.
(d) The limestone outcropping.
2. What type of knife is used to stick the reedbuck that Hemingway shoots?
(a) A sticking knife.
(b) A pen knife.
(c) A hunting knife.
(d) A skinning knife.
3. What does Hemingway remember hunting on the Eve of St. Batholomew?
(a) A Catholic priest.
4. What are Nyati?
(a) Tsetse flies.
5. Why were the trees at the edge of Droopy's country girdled?
(a) To kill the tsetse flies.
(b) To scare off leopards.
(c) To welcome nearby hunters.
(d) To attract the rhino.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hemingway believe has scared away the kudu?
2. Why was Karl becoming so unhappy?
3. Where on the first kudu is there a white chevron?
4. What is it that confirms that Hemingway successfully shot the rhino?
5. Who writes Spanish Gold?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)