|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Droopy and Hemingway transport the reedbuck's body back to camp?
(a) They carry it between them on a sling.
(b) Hemingway carries it to build up his fitness.
(c) Droopy carries it all by himself.
(d) They hang it in the crotch of a tree and call the porters.
2. How does the larger kudu bull killed by Hemingway compare to Karl's?
(a) Smaller but a more beautiful specimen.
(b) Twice as big.
(c) Thrice as big.
(d) The same size.
3. What does M'Cola think is the funniest joke of them all?
(a) Shooting a hyena.
(b) Eating a guinea.
(c) Eating a hyena.
(d) Shooting a guinea.
4. What does Hemingway tell the hunting party every night?
(a) That he loves getting drunk.
(b) That he hates riding in cars.
(c) That he is an awful tracker.
(d) That he is a fine bird shot.
5. What is it that Hemingway thinks makes him unhappy?
(a) Being in the Prado.
(b) That he has been very lucky.
(c) Doing nothing for other people.
(d) When he thinks of other people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nationality is Kandisky?
2. Why do they not shoot the enormous manamouki kudu they find?
3. What does a principal Somali cattle buyer carry?
4. Who finds the group of eight buffalo?
5. What does Hemingway believe has scared away the kudu?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)