|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Hemingway's hunting party finding it hard to feel happy for Karl's rhino?
(a) His rhino was found just outside the camp.
(b) Their rhino was killed with much more skill.
(c) His fine rhino makes theirs look ridiculous.
(d) They don't like how much he is gloating.
2. Why are the rhinos so hard to find?
(a) They are very shy.
(b) They are well camouflaged.
(c) They are too small.
(d) They are very fast.
3. Where is the new country they head to in search of unsophisticated kudu?
(c) Mount Kenya.
(d) M'Cola's country.
4. What was the local guide chased by?
(a) A tsetse fly.
(b) A large rhino.
(c) A leopard.
(d) A baby rhino.
5. What shape are a Kudu Bull's tracks?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is beautiful for a while but then goes bad?
2. Who was meant to wear the U.S. Army khaki tunic given away by Pop?
3. What alerts Karl and Dan to the rhino just outside of camp?
4. What are Nyati?
5. What headdress does Garrick wear to the annoyance of Hemingway?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)