|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the first camp they had in Africa located?
(d) Lake Manyara.
2. Which tracker would Hemingway like to shoot in the behind?
(a) The uneducated Garrick.
(d) Kamau the Kikuyu.
3. How is Pop able to shoot elephants in high grass?
(a) He sets fire to the grass and scares them out.
(b) By climbing onto a person's shoulders.
(c) He can smell where they are.
(d) He shoots into the grass randomly.
4. How does M'cola anger Hemingway?
(a) He wakes him up too early.
(b) He doesn't talk to him enough.
(c) His eagerness scares away the kudu.
(d) The Springfield is not cleaned properly.
5. Who was considered by Hemingway to be the best hunter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are writers forged?
2. What is a Shamba?
3. What does Hemingway tell the hunting party every night?
4. What headdress does Garrick wear to the annoyance of Hemingway?
5. What did Hemingway's lucky shot do to the oryx?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)