|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do they believe the lousy old man has sighted kudu?
(a) He tells it very straight.
(b) They are drunk.
(c) Natives never lie.
(d) He looks very reputable.
2. Who is becoming increasingly obsessed with finding kudu?
3. Where is the new country they head to in search of unsophisticated kudu?
(c) Mount Kenya.
(d) M'Cola's country.
4. What type of war is the best for a writer?
(a) A religious war.
(b) A civil war.
(c) A world war.
(d) A gang war.
5. What type of hat is Hemingway wearing?
(a) A Tyrolese.
(b) He is not wearing a hat.
(c) A Stetson.
(d) A fedora.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the driver for Hemingway and his hunting party?
2. What did Karl find on his rhino carcass the next morning?
3. What does Hemingway believe scares away the greater kudu bulls and ruins the first hunt?
4. What is an askari?
5. What is a Tembo?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)