|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What noise spooks the hunting party as they search for the wounded buffalo?
(a) Mama following them from behind.
(b) A rhino charging them from behind.
(c) A branch falling suddenly.
(d) The wounded buffalo crashing through the high grass.
2. What weapon is Hemingway using to hunt the greater kudu bulls?
(a) A rifle.
(b) A pistol.
(c) A bow and arrow.
(d) A machete.
3. What was Hemingway confident of when he used the 470?
(a) Reloading it would be quick.
(b) He would hit the target.
(c) It would be relatively quiet.
(d) It would be noisy.
4. Who does M'Cola consider the old men in the party?
(a) The P.O.M. and Pop.
(b) Himself and Charo.
(c) Hemingway and himself.
(d) Pop and Hemingway.
5. Why were the trees at the edge of Droopy's country girdled?
(a) To scare off leopards.
(b) To attract the rhino.
(c) To welcome nearby hunters.
(d) To kill the tsetse flies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who can tell the longest story?
2. What is best to do in the morning before the sun comes out?
3. What color is an old buffalo bull?
4. What is the most obvious difference between male and female sable?
5. What task is Karl given to make him feel better?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)