|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who should not have come in search of the wounded buffalo?
2. What type of hat is Kandisky wearing when he first meets Hemingway?
(a) An army beret.
(b) A Tyrolese hat.
(c) A tophat.
(d) A Swahili hunting cap.
3. Why do M'Cola and Hemingway decide to turn back?
(a) It is getting too dark.
(b) Hemingway cannot call the shot.
(c) They are worried about the P.O.M.
(d) They have run out of ammunition.
4. What gives away their presence to the rhino?
(a) Their tracks along the tunnel.
(b) The scent of their skin.
(c) The sound made by their shooting.
(d) The noise they make walking through the reeds.
5. What is it that Hemingway thinks makes him unhappy?
(a) Being in the Prado.
(b) Doing nothing for other people.
(c) That he has been very lucky.
(d) When he thinks of other people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most obvious difference between male and female sable?
2. Who never swallows his saliva until sunset during Ramadan?
3. How does Karl's rhino compare to Hemingway's?
4. Who is the tragedian of the party?
5. What does Hemingway say is more difficult than poetry?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)