|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the most obvious difference between male and female sable?
(a) Only the male has horns.
(b) The male is a lot larger.
(c) Females have stripes.
(d) They are different colors.
2. Whose gun can Droopy not shoot?
(a) Pop's Mannlicher.
(b) Hemingway's four-seventy.
(c) Mama's Mannlicher.
(d) Pop's four-fifty two.
3. Which town is like a German garrison?
(c) Steppes Masai.
(d) Cairo Cape.
4. What did Hemingway's lucky shot do to the oryx?
(a) Broke its leg.
(b) Snapped its neck.
(c) Went right between its eyes.
(d) Killed the animal instantly.
5. What does Abdullah do to the guineas that Hemingway shoots down to make them legal to eat?
(a) Cut their beaks off.
(b) Cut their wings off.
(c) Cut their feet off.
(d) Cut their heads off.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does the tallest Masai runner give them?
2. Who writes Spanish Gold?
3. What is the first animal they see in this country?
4. What does Pop tell Hemingway to also shoot?
5. Who never swallows his saliva until sunset during Ramadan?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)