|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of dog would the P.O.M. prefer to be?
(a) A little terrier.
(b) A greyhound.
(c) A wolfhound.
(d) A hyena.
2. Who does Pop think is better off hunting by himself?
3. What does Abdullah do to the guineas that Hemingway shoots down to make them legal to eat?
(a) Cut their feet off.
(b) Cut their beaks off.
(c) Cut their heads off.
(d) Cut their wings off.
4. Where are writers forged?
(a) In university.
(b) In the blacksmith.
(c) At the library.
(d) In injustice.
5. What is a Kidogo?
(a) A female kudu.
(b) A great kudu bull.
(c) The perfect one shot kill.
(d) The trail of blood left by a wounded animal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Dan at Kibaya?
2. What does Hemingway's wife think Von Lettow is bitter about?
3. Who does Kandisky look like a caricature of?
4. How does the larger kudu bull killed by Hemingway compare to Karl's?
5. What denotes extreme emotion in the Masai handshake?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)