|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the only person happy for Karl?
(a) The skinner.
(b) Karl himself.
2. Why did they not attack the Rhino on first sight?
(a) The path to the Rhino was too wet and slippery.
(b) There were too many Rhino to aim at.
(c) A herd of buffalo was blocking their path.
(d) It was too dark to reach the Rhino in time for a shot.
3. At what distance did Hemingway shoot the larger bull?
(a) Four hundred paces.
(b) Forty paces.
(c) Four hundred yards.
(d) Forty yards.
4. What does it mean when a tracker says Kufa?
(d) The shot missed.
5. Who writes the best Safari book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What denotes extreme emotion in the Masai handshake?
2. What impresses the Roman most about Hemingway's drinking?
3. What makes the nasty stink in the forest?
4. What type of dog would the P.O.M. prefer to be?
5. What did the thorn tree with yellow blossoms mark?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)