|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Hemingway anxious to hunt with only one hour of light left?
(a) The Roman thinks that there will be rain the next day.
(b) Garrick recommends it.
(c) The last hour can be the best hour.
(d) He is scared of catching a disease at camp.
2. Why do they believe the lousy old man has sighted kudu?
(a) Natives never lie.
(b) They are drunk.
(c) He looks very reputable.
(d) He tells it very straight.
3. What makes the nasty stink in the forest?
(a) A wounded buffalo.
(b) Baboon droppings.
(c) Old rhino.
(d) Elephant manure.
4. Which town is like a German garrison?
(c) Cairo Cape.
(d) Steppes Masai.
5. Who rows with Hemingway while hunting zebra?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can the hunting party not get above ridges of hills as they hunt the rhino?
2. What did Karl find on his rhino carcass the next morning?
3. What noise spooks the hunting party as they search for the wounded buffalo?
4. What do the poor people that travelling westward wear?
5. Where are writers forged?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)