|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the rhinos so hard to find?
(a) They are very shy.
(b) They are well camouflaged.
(c) They are very fast.
(d) They are too small.
2. Where on the first kudu is there a white chevron?
(a) Between its eyes.
(b) Between its ears.
(c) On its long legs.
(d) At the tip of its muzzle.
3. Why do they believe the lousy old man has sighted kudu?
(a) Natives never lie.
(b) He tells it very straight.
(c) They are drunk.
(d) He looks very reputable.
4. Which name does the hunting party find irritating?
(a) Mama Tziggi.
(b) B'wana Fisi.
(c) B'wana Doktor.
(d) B'wana Simba.
5. Who does the Memsahib try to walk like?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the last time they had ducks?
2. Which gun does Hemingway try to shoot the buffalo with?
3. Why are Spanish shooting boots unsuitable for climbing down steep hills?
4. Why do they send Karl down to sable country?
5. Where would you go for big rhino?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)