|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is an old buffalo bull?
2. What does Hemingway suggest is wrong with Kandisky's broken down car?
(a) The engine has a timing knock.
(b) There is a loose fan belt.
(c) A leaking radiator.
(d) The fuel pump is faulty.
3. What animal would Hemingway prefer instead of a rhino?
(a) An oryx.
(b) A kudu bull.
(c) A wildebeest.
(d) A buffalo.
4. Why do they believe the lousy old man has sighted kudu?
(a) Natives never lie.
(b) He tells it very straight.
(c) They are drunk.
(d) He looks very reputable.
5. Which comedian's work does the hunting party compare to?
(b) Abbot and Costello.
(c) Harold Lloyd..
(d) Buster Keaton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the rhino appear so red?
2. What is the biggest hazard for Hemingway when shooting large animals?
3. What are they travelling away from?
4. What woman does Hemingway consider no longer beautiful?
5. Where is the first camp they had in Africa located?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)