|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where on the first kudu is there a white chevron?
(a) Between its eyes.
(b) At the tip of its muzzle.
(c) Between its ears.
(d) On its long legs.
2. Who does Kandisky look like a caricature of?
3. Who finds the group of eight buffalo?
(a) The local guide.
4. Who is the driver for Hemingway and his hunting party?
5. What is a shenzi?
(a) The command to shut someone up.
(b) A wild man.
(c) A bad salt lick.
(d) The hottest part of the day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What have you got to be careful of when hunting sable bull?
2. What was the local guide chased by?
3. What does Droopy do as a precaution before he goes to find the rhino?
4. Who wrote The Cornet?
5. Why does Hemingway not shoot the kuro in his sights?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)