|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What poisons Hemingway's hunting plans?
(a) Not enough bullets.
(b) Drinking spoilt beer.
(c) Being hungover from whiskey.
(d) The presence of Garrick.
2. Why are the rhinos so hard to find?
(a) They are very fast.
(b) They are too small.
(c) They are very shy.
(d) They are well camouflaged.
3. How does Karl's rhino compare to Hemingway's?
(a) It is half the age.
(b) It is twice the size.
(c) It is half the size.
(d) It is twice the age.
4. What is a shenzi?
(a) The command to shut someone up.
(b) A wild man.
(c) A bad salt lick.
(d) The hottest part of the day.
5. Why does Hemingway not shoot the kuro in his sights?
(a) He has already shot too many.
(b) He already has the head and it doesn't impress him.
(c) Droopy tells him not to.
(d) The meat is worthless and he already has the head.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose gun can Droopy not shoot?
2. What does Hemingway's tribe do with oryx horns?
3. What weapon is Hemingway using to hunt the greater kudu bulls?
4. What is the biggest hazard for Hemingway when shooting large animals?
5. What does it mean when a tracker says Kufa?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)