|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the rhinos so hard to find?
(a) They are very shy.
(b) They are too small.
(c) They are very fast.
(d) They are well camouflaged.
2. What is best to do in the morning before the sun comes out?
(a) Hunt kudu bull.
(b) Hunt sable.
(c) Drink chai tea.
(d) Drink whiskey.
3. What will Karl always beat Hemingway at?
(a) Bushbuck hunting.
(b) Where there is luck involved.
(c) Catching birds.
(d) Impala hunting.
4. What noise spooks the hunting party as they search for the wounded buffalo?
(a) The wounded buffalo crashing through the high grass.
(b) A rhino charging them from behind.
(c) Mama following them from behind.
(d) A branch falling suddenly.
5. Who does Hemingway's wife think is the greatest writer in America?
(a) Upton Sinclair.
(b) Sinclair Lewis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hemingway begin shooting the snipe?
2. Why do they send Karl down to sable country?
3. How does Karl's rhino compare to Hemingway's?
4. What does Pop tell Hemingway to also shoot?
5. What does it mean when a tracker says Kufa?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)