|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Droopy do as a precaution before he goes to find the rhino?
(a) He takes off his hat.
(b) He retrieves a heavier gun.
(c) He removes his clothing.
2. What animal would Hemingway prefer instead of a rhino?
(a) A buffalo.
(b) A kudu bull.
(c) A wildebeest.
(d) An oryx.
3. What was Hemingway confident of when he used the 470?
(a) It would be noisy.
(b) He would hit the target.
(c) It would be relatively quiet.
(d) Reloading it would be quick.
4. Why do they not shoot the first Rhino they find?
(a) It is a cow rhino.
(b) The horn is too small.
(c) It is a calf rhino.
(d) There is no horn.
5. Who does Hemingway's wife think is the greatest writer in America?
(a) Upton Sinclair.
(c) Sinclair Lewis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are they travelling away from?
2. Who is becoming increasingly obsessed with finding kudu?
3. Who rows with Hemingway while hunting zebra?
4. Why does Hemingway begin shooting the snipe?
5. Who does the Memsahib try to walk like?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)