|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Spanish shooting boots unsuitable for climbing down steep hills?
(a) The heel is weak and cracks easily.
(b) They are too short in the toe.
(c) They are made of soft hide that tears.
(d) The sole is too thin making them uncomfortable.
2. What gives away their presence to the rhino?
(a) The noise they make walking through the reeds.
(b) The sound made by their shooting.
(c) The scent of their skin.
(d) Their tracks along the tunnel.
3. What do the poor people that travelling westward wear?
(b) A greasy cloth knotted over one shoulder.
(c) Draped white cloth.
(d) Quivers of arrows.
4. What woman does Hemingway consider no longer beautiful?
(a) The Memsahib.
5. Who does Kandisky look like a caricature of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What scares Hemingway sick?
2. What is the only difference between Galicia and Handeni?
3. How does Karl's rhino compare to Hemingway's?
4. What shape are a Kudu Bull's tracks?
5. Where is the first camp they had in Africa located?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)