|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What woman does Hemingway consider no longer beautiful?
(c) The Memsahib.
2. Who was considered by Hemingway to be the best hunter?
3. Where does Hemingway compare this new country to?
(a) Barcelona in Spain.
(b) Babati in Kenya.
(c) Aragon in Spain.
(d) Mount Kenya.
4. What abbreviated name does Hemingway call his father?
(a) Mr P.O.M.
(b) The P.O.M.
(c) The P.O.P.
(d) Mr. J.P.
5. What did Karl find on his rhino carcass the next morning?
(a) A huge lion.
(b) Rose-coloured flamingoes.
(c) A marvellous leopard.
(d) A swarm of Tsetse flies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pop think is better off hunting by himself?
2. What is a Tembo?
3. Which town is like a German garrison?
4. Why does the rhino appear so red?
5. Which gun does Hemingway try to shoot the buffalo with?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)