|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who can shoot after you cannot see?
(a) The Wanderobo.
(b) The Abdullah.
(c) The Bwana.
(d) The M'Cola.
2. What nationality is Kandisky?
(a) He is South African.
(b) He is Swahili.
(c) He is Austrian.
(d) He is bloody English.
3. Why does Hemingway not shoot the kuro in his sights?
(a) He has already shot too many.
(b) Droopy tells him not to.
(c) The meat is worthless and he already has the head.
(d) He already has the head and it doesn't impress him.
4. What causes the horizon to turn pink?
(a) Half a million hippo splashing in the water.
(b) The setting of the afternoon sun.
(c) Flamingos rising at the sound of shooting.
(d) Teal startled by the hunters.
5. Who does M'Cola consider the old men in the party?
(a) Hemingway and himself.
(b) Himself and Charo.
(c) Pop and Hemingway.
(d) The P.O.M. and Pop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a Shamba?
2. At what distance did Hemingway shoot the larger bull?
3. Why are Spanish shooting boots unsuitable for climbing down steep hills?
4. Who was meant to wear the U.S. Army khaki tunic given away by Pop?
5. What does Hemingway suggest is wrong with Kandisky's broken down car?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)