|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the elephant down south so big?
(a) Only big elephants migrate there.
(b) The region is an elephant sanctuary.
(c) They are too hard to hunt.
(d) Food is more plentiful.
2. What is best to do in the morning before the sun comes out?
(a) Drink chai tea.
(b) Hunt kudu bull.
(c) Hunt sable.
(d) Drink whiskey.
3. What was the local guide chased by?
(a) A leopard.
(b) A baby rhino.
(c) A large rhino.
(d) A tsetse fly.
4. What type of hat is Hemingway wearing?
(a) A Stetson.
(b) A Tyrolese.
(c) He is not wearing a hat.
(d) A fedora.
5. What will Karl always beat Hemingway at?
(a) Where there is luck involved.
(b) Bushbuck hunting.
(c) Catching birds.
(d) Impala hunting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What task is Karl given to make him feel better?
2. What do the poor people that travelling westward wear?
3. Where is the new country they head to in search of unsophisticated kudu?
4. At what distance did Hemingway shoot the larger bull?
5. Where are writers forged?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)