|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal would Hemingway prefer instead of a rhino?
(a) An oryx.
(b) A wildebeest.
(c) A kudu bull.
(d) A buffalo.
2. Whose shot actually kills the first Lion?
(c) The P.O.M.
3. What does Hemingway's wife think Von Lettow is bitter about?
(a) The natives.
(b) The East Indians.
(c) American women.
(d) The Aga Khan.
4. What are they travelling away from?
(a) The famine.
(b) The heat.
(c) A stampede of kudu bulls.
(d) The rains from the south.
5. What are the big native dance festivals also called?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does everyone believe shot the first Lion?
2. What abbreviated name does Hemingway call his father?
3. What task is Karl given to make him feel better?
4. Which animal moves like a rocking-horse?
5. What type of gun is Pop carrying?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)