|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The gerenuk are similar to what insect?
(a) Tsetse flies.
(b) Praying mantis.
(c) A dragonfly.
(d) A camel fly.
2. How is Pop able to shoot elephants in high grass?
(a) By climbing onto a person's shoulders.
(b) He shoots into the grass randomly.
(c) He can smell where they are.
(d) He sets fire to the grass and scares them out.
3. Who writes Spanish Gold?
(b) Heinrich Mann.
(d) George A. Buckingham.
4. What type of hat is Hemingway wearing?
(a) A Stetson.
(b) He is not wearing a hat.
(c) A Tyrolese.
(d) A fedora.
5. What happened to Dan at Kibaya?
(a) A kudu charged him.
(b) He found his wife.
(c) He shot a prize oryx.
(d) A lion nearly got him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the elephant down south so big?
2. Who is becoming increasingly obsessed with finding kudu?
3. What animal would Hemingway prefer instead of a rhino?
4. Which tracker would Hemingway like to shoot in the behind?
5. Who does the Memsahib try to walk like?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)