|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hemingway say is more difficult than poetry?
(a) A prose that has never been written.
(b) A prose that has been written too many times.
(c) A prose that has never been read.
(d) Prose that is similar to poetry.
2. Who is as accurate as an historian?
(a) A well-inflated dog.
(b) A history student.
(d) A garbage picker.
3. Which animal moves like a rocking-horse?
(a) An eland.
(b) A zebra.
(c) A kongoni.
(d) An oryx.
4. Where would you go for big rhino?
(a) Lake Manyara.
(b) Handeni country.
(c) Mount Kenya.
(d) The Rift Valley.
5. Where is the new country they head to in search of unsophisticated kudu?
(a) M'Cola's country.
(d) Mount Kenya.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is best to do in the morning before the sun comes out?
2. Who writes Spanish Gold?
3. What did the thorn tree with yellow blossoms mark?
4. Where is the first camp they had in Africa located?
5. Why did they not attack the Rhino on first sight?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)