|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drink is the finest one there is?
(a) No drink at all.
(b) The last round.
(c) The second one.
(d) The first one.
2. What type of hat is Kandisky wearing when he first meets Hemingway?
(a) A Tyrolese hat.
(b) An army beret.
(c) A Swahili hunting cap.
(d) A tophat.
3. Why is Hemingway worried about the 17th February?
(a) It is the last safe date to leave.
(b) It is his mother's birthday.
(c) That is when he finds out if his wife is pregnant.
(d) No hunting is allowed after that date.
4. Who should not have come in search of the wounded buffalo?
5. What type of knife is used to stick the reedbuck that Hemingway shoots?
(a) A hunting knife.
(b) A skinning knife.
(c) A pen knife.
(d) A sticking knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the rhinos so hard to find?
2. What do the poor people that travelling westward wear?
3. Who can shoot after you cannot see?
4. What was the local guide chased by?
5. Why did they not attack the Rhino on first sight?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)