|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pop think is better off hunting by himself?
2. What is the biggest hazard for Hemingway when shooting large animals?
(a) His glasses fogging up.
(b) Too many handkerchiefs weighing his pockets down.
(c) Not knowing where to shoot them.
(d) His unsteadiness after a climb.
3. What drink does Hemingway carry in his flask?
4. Who never swallows his saliva until sunset during Ramadan?
(a) The Memsahib.
5. Why is Hemingway's hunting party finding it hard to feel happy for Karl's rhino?
(a) His fine rhino makes theirs look ridiculous.
(b) His rhino was found just outside the camp.
(c) Their rhino was killed with much more skill.
(d) They don't like how much he is gloating.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the only person happy for Karl?
2. What are Nyati?
3. What was Hemingway confident of when he used the 470?
4. Who writes Spanish Gold?
5. Why do they not shoot the first Rhino they find?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)