|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kandisky look like a caricature of?
2. Why did they not attack the Rhino on first sight?
(a) The path to the Rhino was too wet and slippery.
(b) A herd of buffalo was blocking their path.
(c) It was too dark to reach the Rhino in time for a shot.
(d) There were too many Rhino to aim at.
3. What animal would Hemingway prefer instead of a rhino?
(a) A buffalo.
(b) A wildebeest.
(c) An oryx.
(d) A kudu bull.
4. What does Hemingway believe scares away the greater kudu bulls and ruins the first hunt?
(a) Their car waiting down the road.
(b) The coming of the dusk.
(c) The motor-lorry.
(d) A lesser kudu bull.
5. Who is the driver for Hemingway and his hunting party?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose gun can Droopy not shoot?
2. At what distance did Hemingway shoot the larger bull?
3. What was Hemingway confident of when he used the 470?
4. Who finds the group of eight buffalo?
5. Who can shoot after you cannot see?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)