|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were the trees at the edge of Droopy's country girdled?
(a) To kill the tsetse flies.
(b) To scare off leopards.
(c) To welcome nearby hunters.
(d) To attract the rhino.
2. What is it that Hemingway thinks makes him unhappy?
(a) When he thinks of other people.
(b) Doing nothing for other people.
(c) Being in the Prado.
(d) That he has been very lucky.
3. What scares Hemingway sick?
(a) Large rhino.
(b) Riding in cars.
(c) Steep ravines.
4. What type of hat is Hemingway wearing?
(a) He is not wearing a hat.
(b) A Tyrolese.
(c) A Stetson.
(d) A fedora.
5. What weapon is Hemingway using to hunt the greater kudu bulls?
(a) A machete.
(b) A bow and arrow.
(c) A pistol.
(d) A rifle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abdullah do to the guineas that Hemingway shoots down to make them legal to eat?
2. Who was the only person happy for Karl?
3. What was Hemingway confident of when he used the 470?
4. Who was considered by Hemingway to be the best hunter?
5. Why is Hemingway's hunting party finding it hard to feel happy for Karl's rhino?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)