|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hemingway believe scares away the greater kudu bulls and ruins the first hunt?
(a) The motor-lorry.
(b) A lesser kudu bull.
(c) The coming of the dusk.
(d) Their car waiting down the road.
2. How do Droopy and Hemingway transport the reedbuck's body back to camp?
(a) Hemingway carries it to build up his fitness.
(b) They carry it between them on a sling.
(c) They hang it in the crotch of a tree and call the porters.
(d) Droopy carries it all by himself.
3. What does Pop tell Hemingway to also shoot?
(a) The ant lions.
(b) The water buffalo.
(c) The White Hunter.
(d) The rhino.
4. Who does M'Cola consider the old men in the party?
(a) Pop and Hemingway.
(b) The P.O.M. and Pop.
(c) Hemingway and himself.
(d) Himself and Charo.
5. Whose gun can Droopy not shoot?
(a) Pop's four-fifty two.
(b) Mama's Mannlicher.
(c) Pop's Mannlicher.
(d) Hemingway's four-seventy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hemingway tell the hunting party every night?
2. What drink is the finest one there is?
3. What does Hemingway remember hunting on the Eve of St. Batholomew?
4. What type of knife is used to stick the reedbuck that Hemingway shoots?
5. What alerts Karl and Dan to the rhino just outside of camp?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)