|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was meant to wear the U.S. Army khaki tunic given away by Pop?
2. What was Hemingway confident of when he used the 470?
(a) He would hit the target.
(b) It would be relatively quiet.
(c) Reloading it would be quick.
(d) It would be noisy.
3. What does Hemingway suggest is wrong with Kandisky's broken down car?
(a) A leaking radiator.
(b) The engine has a timing knock.
(c) The fuel pump is faulty.
(d) There is a loose fan belt.
4. What are Nyati?
(d) Tsetse flies.
5. What abbreviated name does Hemingway call his father?
(a) Mr. J.P.
(b) Mr P.O.M.
(c) The P.O.P.
(d) The P.O.M.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a Shamba?
2. What does it mean when a tracker says Kufa?
3. What allows Hemingway his strong sense of smell?
4. What shape are a Kudu Bull's tracks?
5. Who was the only person happy for Karl?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)