|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hemingway believe scares away the greater kudu bulls and ruins the first hunt?
(a) A lesser kudu bull.
(b) The coming of the dusk.
(c) The motor-lorry.
(d) Their car waiting down the road.
2. How do Droopy and Hemingway transport the reedbuck's body back to camp?
(a) Droopy carries it all by himself.
(b) Hemingway carries it to build up his fitness.
(c) They carry it between them on a sling.
(d) They hang it in the crotch of a tree and call the porters.
3. What type of war is the best for a writer?
(a) A gang war.
(b) A civil war.
(c) A world war.
(d) A religious war.
4. What is a Tembo?
(a) It is a greater giraffe.
(b) It is a rhino.
(c) It is a lesser kudu bull.
(d) It is an elephant.
5. What weapon is Hemingway using to hunt the greater kudu bulls?
(a) A rifle.
(b) A bow and arrow.
(c) A pistol.
(d) A machete.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drink is the finest one there is?
2. Who finds the group of eight buffalo?
3. At what distance did Hemingway shoot the larger bull?
4. What task is Karl given to make him feel better?
5. What do the poor people that travelling westward wear?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)