|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that confirms that Hemingway successfully shot the rhino?
(a) The rhino is suddenly quiet.
(b) They heard the noise of the bullet hitting the rhinos hide.
(c) They find fresh blood on a grass blade.
(d) The rhino barks really loudly.
2. What nationality is Kandisky?
(a) He is South African.
(b) He is Swahili.
(c) He is Austrian.
(d) He is bloody English.
3. Who writes Spanish Gold?
(a) Heinrich Mann.
(c) George A. Buckingham.
4. What type of knife is used to stick the reedbuck that Hemingway shoots?
(a) A hunting knife.
(b) A skinning knife.
(c) A sticking knife.
(d) A pen knife.
5. Who wrote The Cornet?
(b) Joachim Ringelnatz.
(d) Heinrich Mann.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drink is the finest one there is?
2. What noise spooks the hunting party as they search for the wounded buffalo?
3. Who can shoot after you cannot see?
4. What drink does Hemingway carry in his flask?
5. What makes the nasty stink in the forest?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)