|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who writes Spanish Gold?
(a) George A. Buckingham.
(c) Heinrich Mann.
2. What allows Hemingway his strong sense of smell?
(a) He smokes only occasionally.
(b) He does not drink.
(c) He does not smoke.
(d) He is a wine connoisseur.
3. What shape are a Kudu Bull's tracks?
4. What does Hemingway tell the hunting party every night?
(a) That he hates riding in cars.
(b) That he loves getting drunk.
(c) That he is a fine bird shot.
(d) That he is an awful tracker.
5. Whose shot actually kills the first Lion?
(a) The P.O.M.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hemingway know he has killed the bull before he has even seen it?
2. Who does Kandisky look like a caricature of?
3. What type of war is the best for a writer?
4. Why are the rhinos so hard to find?
5. Why does the rhino appear so red?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)