|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where would you go for big rhino?
(a) Handeni country.
(b) The Rift Valley.
(c) Mount Kenya.
(d) Lake Manyara.
2. Who can shoot after you cannot see?
(a) The Bwana.
(b) The M'Cola.
(c) The Wanderobo.
(d) The Abdullah.
3. How is Pop able to shoot elephants in high grass?
(a) By climbing onto a person's shoulders.
(b) He shoots into the grass randomly.
(c) He sets fire to the grass and scares them out.
(d) He can smell where they are.
4. Who does Hemingway's wife think is the greatest writer in America?
(b) Sinclair Lewis.
(d) Upton Sinclair.
5. What is it that confirms that Hemingway successfully shot the rhino?
(a) The rhino is suddenly quiet.
(b) They find fresh blood on a grass blade.
(c) They heard the noise of the bullet hitting the rhinos hide.
(d) The rhino barks really loudly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who never swallows his saliva until sunset during Ramadan?
2. What are they travelling away from?
3. What drink is the finest one there is?
4. How does Hemingway know he has killed the bull before he has even seen it?
5. What is a Shamba?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)