|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was meant to wear the U.S. Army khaki tunic given away by Pop?
2. Why is Hemingway's hunting party finding it hard to feel happy for Karl's rhino?
(a) His rhino was found just outside the camp.
(b) His fine rhino makes theirs look ridiculous.
(c) Their rhino was killed with much more skill.
(d) They don't like how much he is gloating.
3. What does M'Cola think is the funniest joke of them all?
(a) Eating a guinea.
(b) Shooting a hyena.
(c) Shooting a guinea.
(d) Eating a hyena.
4. What task is Karl given to make him feel better?
(a) He is told to hunt kudu.
(b) He is told to hunt meat.
(c) He will now hunt the oryx.
(d) He is told to hunt kongoni.
5. What shape are a Kudu Bull's tracks?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hemingway suggest is wrong with Kandisky's broken down car?
2. What did the thorn tree with yellow blossoms mark?
3. What are they travelling away from?
4. Who is the driver for Hemingway and his hunting party?
5. Who writes Spanish Gold?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)