|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote The Cornet?
(b) Joachim Ringelnatz.
(d) Heinrich Mann.
2. What does Abdullah do to the guineas that Hemingway shoots down to make them legal to eat?
(a) Cut their heads off.
(b) Cut their beaks off.
(c) Cut their wings off.
(d) Cut their feet off.
3. What does Hemingway remember hunting on the Eve of St. Batholomew?
(d) A Catholic priest.
4. Who finds the group of eight buffalo?
(c) The local guide.
5. Who never swallows his saliva until sunset during Ramadan?
(d) The Memsahib.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hemingway know he has killed the bull before he has even seen it?
2. Where are writers forged?
3. What gives away their presence to the rhino?
5. What nationality is Kandisky?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)