|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are they travelling away from?
(a) A stampede of kudu bulls.
(b) The rains from the south.
(c) The famine.
(d) The heat.
2. What do the poor people that travelling westward wear?
(b) Draped white cloth.
(c) Quivers of arrows.
(d) A greasy cloth knotted over one shoulder.
3. What animal would Hemingway prefer instead of a rhino?
(a) A buffalo.
(b) An oryx.
(c) A wildebeest.
(d) A kudu bull.
4. Why were the trees at the edge of Droopy's country girdled?
(a) To scare off leopards.
(b) To attract the rhino.
(c) To kill the tsetse flies.
(d) To welcome nearby hunters.
5. What are the big native dance festivals also called?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did they not attack the Rhino on first sight?
2. Who was the only person happy for Karl?
3. What scares Hemingway sick?
4. What nickname does Hemingway use for his wife?
5. What does Abdullah do to the guineas that Hemingway shoots down to make them legal to eat?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)