|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drink does Hemingway carry in his flask?
2. Who writes Spanish Gold?
(b) George A. Buckingham.
(c) Heinrich Mann.
3. What task is Karl given to make him feel better?
(a) He is told to hunt kongoni.
(b) He is told to hunt kudu.
(c) He is told to hunt meat.
(d) He will now hunt the oryx.
4. What does Hemingway say is more difficult than poetry?
(a) A prose that has never been read.
(b) Prose that is similar to poetry.
(c) A prose that has never been written.
(d) A prose that has been written too many times.
5. What is it that Hemingway thinks makes him unhappy?
(a) That he has been very lucky.
(b) When he thinks of other people.
(c) Being in the Prado.
(d) Doing nothing for other people.
Short Answer Questions
2. What does Droopy do as a precaution before he goes to find the rhino?
3. What are they travelling away from?
4. What type of gun is Pop carrying?
5. What does Hemingway's wife think Von Lettow is bitter about?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)