|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drink does Hemingway carry in his flask?
2. What picture appears on the bottle of beer that they drink?
(a) A horseman in armor.
(b) A yellow buffalo on a black label.
(c) A hunting cap.
(d) A black rhino on a yellow label.
3. Who does M'Cola consider the old men in the party?
(a) Hemingway and himself.
(b) Pop and Hemingway.
(c) Himself and Charo.
(d) The P.O.M. and Pop.
4. What abbreviated name does Hemingway call his father?
(a) The P.O.M.
(b) Mr P.O.M.
(c) Mr. J.P.
(d) The P.O.P.
5. What shape are a Kudu Bull's tracks?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of war is the best for a writer?
2. What was Hemingway confident of when he used the 470?
3. Who was the only person happy for Karl?
4. What does it mean when a tracker says Kufa?
5. How does Karl's rhino compare to Hemingway's?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)