|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of knife is used to stick the reedbuck that Hemingway shoots?
(a) A sticking knife.
(b) A pen knife.
(c) A skinning knife.
(d) A hunting knife.
2. What does Hemingway's wife think Von Lettow is bitter about?
(a) The natives.
(b) American women.
(c) The East Indians.
(d) The Aga Khan.
3. Whose gun can Droopy not shoot?
(a) Mama's Mannlicher.
(b) Pop's Mannlicher.
(c) Pop's four-fifty two.
(d) Hemingway's four-seventy.
4. What nickname does Hemingway use for his wife?
(c) The Colonel.
(d) The Sargeant.
5. Who wrote The Cornet?
(a) Heinrich Mann.
(c) Joachim Ringelnatz.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was M'Cola's favourite until their licence ran out?
2. Why is Hemingway worried about the 17th February?
3. What is it that confirms that Hemingway successfully shot the rhino?
4. How do Droopy and Hemingway transport the reedbuck's body back to camp?
5. What type of war is the best for a writer?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)