|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can the hunting party not get above ridges of hills as they hunt the rhino?
(a) The westerly wind is blowing dust preventing them from seeing the rhino.
(b) The easterly wind will blow their scent on ahead and warn the rhino.
(c) The vantage point from the hills is too low.
(d) The rhino will spot them if they climb any higher.
2. What does Hemingway say is more difficult than poetry?
(a) A prose that has never been read.
(b) A prose that has never been written.
(c) A prose that has been written too many times.
(d) Prose that is similar to poetry.
3. What shape are a Kudu Bull's tracks?
4. What type of gun is Pop carrying?
(a) Hemingway's heavy gun.
(b) A Springfield.
(c) He isn't using a gun.
(d) A Mannlicher.
5. Who was the only person happy for Karl?
(b) Karl himself.
(d) The skinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was considered by Hemingway to be the best hunter?
2. What are Nyati?
3. What noise spooks the hunting party as they search for the wounded buffalo?
4. What picture appears on the bottle of beer that they drink?
5. Why does the rhino appear so red?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)