|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hemingway suggest is wrong with Kandisky's broken down car?
(a) The engine has a timing knock.
(b) A leaking radiator.
(c) The fuel pump is faulty.
(d) There is a loose fan belt.
2. Who can shoot after you cannot see?
(a) The Abdullah.
(b) The M'Cola.
(c) The Bwana.
(d) The Wanderobo.
3. What does Hemingway remember hunting on the Eve of St. Batholomew?
(d) A Catholic priest.
4. How does Karl's rhino compare to Hemingway's?
(a) It is half the size.
(b) It is half the age.
(c) It is twice the age.
(d) It is twice the size.
5. Why does the rhino appear so red?
(a) The color of the dusk sun.
(b) From rolling in the mud.
(c) The rhinos are angry.
(d) The hunting glasses are tinted red.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Pop unsure whether or not Hemingway has shot the rhino?
2. What abbreviated name does Hemingway call his father?
3. Whose shot actually kills the first Lion?
4. What are the big native dance festivals also called?
5. At what distance did Hemingway shoot the larger bull?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)