|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal would Hemingway prefer instead of a rhino?
(a) A kudu bull.
(b) An oryx.
(c) A wildebeest.
(d) A buffalo.
2. Who was the only person happy for Karl?
(a) Karl himself.
(c) The skinner.
3. What noise spooks the hunting party as they search for the wounded buffalo?
(a) A rhino charging them from behind.
(b) The wounded buffalo crashing through the high grass.
(c) Mama following them from behind.
(d) A branch falling suddenly.
4. What are the big native dance festivals also called?
5. Why do they not shoot the first Rhino they find?
(a) It is a calf rhino.
(b) The horn is too small.
(c) It is a cow rhino.
(d) There is no horn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname does Hemingway use for his wife?
2. Who wrote The Cornet?
3. What type of hat is Hemingway wearing?
4. Why did they not attack the Rhino on first sight?
5. Who is described as having thin Chinese hairs at the corners of his mouth?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)