|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abdullah do to the guineas that Hemingway shoots down to make them legal to eat?
(a) Cut their beaks off.
(b) Cut their heads off.
(c) Cut their feet off.
(d) Cut their wings off.
2. What nickname does Hemingway use for his wife?
(b) The Sargeant.
(d) The Colonel.
3. Who does Kandisky look like a caricature of?
4. What does Hemingway remember hunting on the Eve of St. Batholomew?
(a) A Catholic priest.
5. What was Hemingway aiming for when he shot the reedbuck?
(a) The center of its shoulder.
(b) The base of its skull.
(c) In between its eyes.
(d) The centre of its chest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the biggest hazard for Hemingway when shooting large animals?
2. Where are writers forged?
3. Who does everyone believe shot the first Lion?
4. Which book is Hemingway reading The Cossacks from?
5. How does Karl's rhino compare to Hemingway's?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)