|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Pop able to shoot elephants in high grass?
(a) He can smell where they are.
(b) He shoots into the grass randomly.
(c) By climbing onto a person's shoulders.
(d) He sets fire to the grass and scares them out.
2. What type of dog would the P.O.M. prefer to be?
(a) A hyena.
(b) A wolfhound.
(c) A greyhound.
(d) A little terrier.
3. What type of hat is Hemingway wearing?
(a) A Tyrolese.
(b) A fedora.
(c) A Stetson.
(d) He is not wearing a hat.
4. What is it that confirms that Hemingway successfully shot the rhino?
(a) The rhino barks really loudly.
(b) The rhino is suddenly quiet.
(c) They find fresh blood on a grass blade.
(d) They heard the noise of the bullet hitting the rhinos hide.
5. What are the big native dance festivals also called?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hemingway's wife think is the greatest writer in America?
2. What does Hemingway tell the hunting party every night?
3. What does Hemingway say is more difficult than poetry?
4. Who does Kandisky look like a caricature of?
5. Why is Hemingway's hunting party finding it hard to feel happy for Karl's rhino?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)