|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds the group of eight buffalo?
(c) The local guide.
2. Who should not have come in search of the wounded buffalo?
3. What drink is the finest one there is?
(a) The second one.
(b) No drink at all.
(c) The last round.
(d) The first one.
4. At what distance did Hemingway shoot the larger bull?
(a) Four hundred paces.
(b) Forty yards.
(c) Four hundred yards.
(d) Forty paces.
5. What is a Shamba?
(a) It is the leader of the kudu bulls.
(b) It is a disease.
(c) A plantation.
(d) A person who raises a sisal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gives away the exact position of the rhino?
2. Who is described as having thin Chinese hairs at the corners of his mouth?
3. Why are the rhinos so hard to find?
4. Who writes Spanish Gold?
5. Who does Pop think is better off hunting by himself?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)