|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did they not attack the Rhino on first sight?
(a) There were too many Rhino to aim at.
(b) A herd of buffalo was blocking their path.
(c) The path to the Rhino was too wet and slippery.
(d) It was too dark to reach the Rhino in time for a shot.
2. What was Hemingway confident of when he used the 470?
(a) It would be noisy.
(b) It would be relatively quiet.
(c) Reloading it would be quick.
(d) He would hit the target.
3. What does Hemingway suggest is wrong with Kandisky's broken down car?
(a) There is a loose fan belt.
(b) The engine has a timing knock.
(c) A leaking radiator.
(d) The fuel pump is faulty.
4. Who does Pop think is better off hunting by himself?
5. What is a Tembo?
(a) It is an elephant.
(b) It is a greater giraffe.
(c) It is a rhino.
(d) It is a lesser kudu bull.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shape are a Kudu Bull's tracks?
2. What is the biggest hazard for Hemingway when shooting large animals?
3. Why are the rhinos so hard to find?
4. Whose shot actually kills the first Lion?
5. What type of knife is used to stick the reedbuck that Hemingway shoots?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)