|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can the hunting party not get above ridges of hills as they hunt the rhino?
(a) The rhino will spot them if they climb any higher.
(b) The westerly wind is blowing dust preventing them from seeing the rhino.
(c) The vantage point from the hills is too low.
(d) The easterly wind will blow their scent on ahead and warn the rhino.
2. Whose shot actually kills the first Lion?
(c) The P.O.M.
3. What shape are a Kudu Bull's tracks?
4. Who was considered by Hemingway to be the best hunter?
5. What is the biggest hazard for Hemingway when shooting large animals?
(a) Not knowing where to shoot them.
(b) Too many handkerchiefs weighing his pockets down.
(c) His glasses fogging up.
(d) His unsteadiness after a climb.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds the group of eight buffalo?
2. What makes the nasty stink in the forest?
3. What noise spooks the hunting party as they search for the wounded buffalo?
4. What is a Tembo?
5. What was the local guide chased by?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)