|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drink is the finest one there is?
(a) The first one.
(b) The second one.
(c) No drink at all.
(d) The last round.
2. What gives away the exact position of the rhino?
(a) Tick birds flying from the spot.
(b) The noise the rhino makes in its death throws.
(c) The sound of the rhino stamping its feet.
(d) A trail of blood on the high grass.
3. What nationality is Kandisky?
(a) He is bloody English.
(b) He is Swahili.
(c) He is South African.
(d) He is Austrian.
4. What does Hemingway believe scares away the greater kudu bulls and ruins the first hunt?
(a) The coming of the dusk.
(b) A lesser kudu bull.
(c) Their car waiting down the road.
(d) The motor-lorry.
5. Why did they not attack the Rhino on first sight?
(a) It was too dark to reach the Rhino in time for a shot.
(b) A herd of buffalo was blocking their path.
(c) The path to the Rhino was too wet and slippery.
(d) There were too many Rhino to aim at.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname does Hemingway use for his wife?
2. What animal would Hemingway prefer instead of a rhino?
3. What type of hat is Kandisky wearing when he first meets Hemingway?
4. What task is Karl given to make him feel better?
5. Why are the rhinos so hard to find?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)