|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hemingway suggest is wrong with Kandisky's broken down car?
(a) A leaking radiator.
(b) There is a loose fan belt.
(c) The fuel pump is faulty.
(d) The engine has a timing knock.
2. What task is Karl given to make him feel better?
(a) He will now hunt the oryx.
(b) He is told to hunt kudu.
(c) He is told to hunt kongoni.
(d) He is told to hunt meat.
3. Who is described as having thin Chinese hairs at the corners of his mouth?
4. Whose shot actually kills the first Lion?
(c) The P.O.M.
5. What is a Shamba?
(a) A plantation.
(b) It is the leader of the kudu bulls.
(c) It is a disease.
(d) A person who raises a sisal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hemingway know he has killed the bull before he has even seen it?
2. Whose gun can Droopy not shoot?
3. Who should not have come in search of the wounded buffalo?
4. Why did they not attack the Rhino on first sight?
5. Who was considered by Hemingway to be the best hunter?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)