|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are writers forged?
(a) At the library.
(b) In the blacksmith.
(c) In injustice.
(d) In university.
2. What woman does Hemingway consider no longer beautiful?
(a) The Memsahib.
3. What did the thorn tree with yellow blossoms mark?
(a) The place they had seen the rhino enter the forest.
(b) The place they had seen the Rhino the night before.
(c) The spot where they had first seen the rhino come out.
(d) The spot where they had seen the rhino fighting.
4. Who finds the group of eight buffalo?
(a) The local guide.
5. What weapon is Hemingway using to hunt the greater kudu bulls?
(a) A rifle.
(b) A pistol.
(c) A machete.
(d) A bow and arrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hemingway tell the hunting party every night?
2. What type of dog would the P.O.M. prefer to be?
3. What type of gun is Pop carrying?
4. Who writes Spanish Gold?
5. Who does Hemingway's wife think is the greatest writer in America?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)