|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Hemingway worried about the 17th February?
(a) It is his mother's birthday.
(b) That is when he finds out if his wife is pregnant.
(c) It is the last safe date to leave.
(d) No hunting is allowed after that date.
2. Who was considered by Hemingway to be the best hunter?
3. Who can shoot after you cannot see?
(a) The Wanderobo.
(b) The Bwana.
(c) The M'Cola.
(d) The Abdullah.
4. Which book is Hemingway reading The Cossacks from?
(a) Winston Churchill by Richard Carvel.
(b) Sevastopol by Tolstoy.
(c) Polikushka by Tolstoy.
(d) Richard Carvell by Winston Churchill.
5. What scares Hemingway sick?
(a) Large rhino.
(c) Steep ravines.
(d) Riding in cars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Pop unsure whether or not Hemingway has shot the rhino?
2. What are Nyati?
3. What picture appears on the bottle of beer that they drink?
4. Where are writers forged?
5. What alerts Karl and Dan to the rhino just outside of camp?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)