|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the biggest hazard for Hemingway when shooting large animals?
(a) His unsteadiness after a climb.
(b) Too many handkerchiefs weighing his pockets down.
(c) Not knowing where to shoot them.
(d) His glasses fogging up.
2. How do Droopy and Hemingway transport the reedbuck's body back to camp?
(a) Hemingway carries it to build up his fitness.
(b) They carry it between them on a sling.
(c) They hang it in the crotch of a tree and call the porters.
(d) Droopy carries it all by himself.
3. What abbreviated name does Hemingway call his father?
(a) The P.O.P.
(b) The P.O.M.
(c) Mr. J.P.
(d) Mr P.O.M.
4. Who never swallows his saliva until sunset during Ramadan?
(d) The Memsahib.
5. Why do they not shoot the first Rhino they find?
(a) The horn is too small.
(b) It is a cow rhino.
(c) It is a calf rhino.
(d) There is no horn.
Short Answer Questions
2. What type of hat is Hemingway wearing?
3. Who does M'Cola consider the old men in the party?
4. What do the poor people that travelling westward wear?
5. What does Hemingway remember hunting on the Eve of St. Batholomew?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)