|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What picture appears on the bottle of beer that they drink?
(a) A yellow buffalo on a black label.
(b) A black rhino on a yellow label.
(c) A hunting cap.
(d) A horseman in armor.
2. How does Karl's rhino compare to Hemingway's?
(a) It is half the age.
(b) It is twice the size.
(c) It is half the size.
(d) It is twice the age.
3. What animal would Hemingway prefer instead of a rhino?
(a) A buffalo.
(b) An oryx.
(c) A wildebeest.
(d) A kudu bull.
4. What nickname does Hemingway use for his wife?
(a) The Sargeant.
(c) The Colonel.
5. What does Hemingway suggest is wrong with Kandisky's broken down car?
(a) The fuel pump is faulty.
(b) The engine has a timing knock.
(c) There is a loose fan belt.
(d) A leaking radiator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What alerts Karl and Dan to the rhino just outside of camp?
2. What type of gun is Pop carrying?
3. What task is Karl given to make him feel better?
4. What is it that confirms that Hemingway successfully shot the rhino?
5. What does Abdullah do to the guineas that Hemingway shoots down to make them legal to eat?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)