|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of hat is Hemingway wearing?
(a) A Tyrolese.
(b) He is not wearing a hat.
(c) A fedora.
(d) A Stetson.
2. Who does M'Cola consider the old men in the party?
(a) Himself and Charo.
(b) Hemingway and himself.
(c) The P.O.M. and Pop.
(d) Pop and Hemingway.
3. Who was the only person happy for Karl?
(a) The skinner.
(d) Karl himself.
4. What was the local guide chased by?
(a) A large rhino.
(b) A baby rhino.
(c) A leopard.
(d) A tsetse fly.
5. Why does Hemingway not shoot the kuro in his sights?
(a) He has already shot too many.
(b) The meat is worthless and he already has the head.
(c) He already has the head and it doesn't impress him.
(d) Droopy tells him not to.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hemingway remember hunting on the Eve of St. Batholomew?
2. Where would you go for big rhino?
3. Why does the rhino appear so red?
4. What type of knife is used to stick the reedbuck that Hemingway shoots?
5. At what distance did Hemingway shoot the larger bull?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)