|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What task is Karl given to make him feel better?
(a) He will now hunt the oryx.
(b) He is told to hunt meat.
(c) He is told to hunt kudu.
(d) He is told to hunt kongoni.
2. What does Pop tell Hemingway to also shoot?
(a) The rhino.
(b) The water buffalo.
(c) The ant lions.
(d) The White Hunter.
3. What is a Tembo?
(a) It is an elephant.
(b) It is a rhino.
(c) It is a lesser kudu bull.
(d) It is a greater giraffe.
4. What is it that confirms that Hemingway successfully shot the rhino?
(a) They find fresh blood on a grass blade.
(b) They heard the noise of the bullet hitting the rhinos hide.
(c) The rhino barks really loudly.
(d) The rhino is suddenly quiet.
5. What does Hemingway tell the hunting party every night?
(a) That he is an awful tracker.
(b) That he hates riding in cars.
(c) That he is a fine bird shot.
(d) That he loves getting drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Pop unsure whether or not Hemingway has shot the rhino?
2. Who was considered by Hemingway to be the best hunter?
3. How does Karl's rhino compare to Hemingway's?
4. Where are writers forged?
5. What are they travelling away from?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)