|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Memsahib try to walk like?
2. What is the biggest hazard for Hemingway when shooting large animals?
(a) Too many handkerchiefs weighing his pockets down.
(b) His glasses fogging up.
(c) Not knowing where to shoot them.
(d) His unsteadiness after a climb.
3. What is a Tembo?
(a) It is a greater giraffe.
(b) It is an elephant.
(c) It is a lesser kudu bull.
(d) It is a rhino.
4. Who does Hemingway's wife think is the greatest writer in America?
(b) Sinclair Lewis.
(d) Upton Sinclair.
5. Who does Pop think is better off hunting by himself?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hemingway's wife think Von Lettow is bitter about?
2. What do the poor people that travelling westward wear?
3. How does Karl's rhino compare to Hemingway's?
4. Why is Pop unsure whether or not Hemingway has shot the rhino?
5. What type of knife is used to stick the reedbuck that Hemingway shoots?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)