|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Pop able to shoot elephants in high grass?
(a) He can smell where they are.
(b) He shoots into the grass randomly.
(c) By climbing onto a person's shoulders.
(d) He sets fire to the grass and scares them out.
2. What animal would Hemingway prefer instead of a rhino?
(a) A wildebeest.
(b) A buffalo.
(c) A kudu bull.
(d) An oryx.
3. What does Hemingway's wife think Von Lettow is bitter about?
(a) The East Indians.
(b) American women.
(c) The natives.
(d) The Aga Khan.
4. Who does Kandisky look like a caricature of?
5. Whose shot actually kills the first Lion?
(b) The P.O.M.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hemingway's wife think is the greatest writer in America?
2. Who was the only person happy for Karl?
3. What type of knife is used to stick the reedbuck that Hemingway shoots?
4. What type of hat is Kandisky wearing when he first meets Hemingway?
5. What scares Hemingway sick?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)