|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Pop unsure whether or not Hemingway has shot the rhino?
(a) It was a very long shot.
(b) He think's that Mama made the shot.
(c) The rhino was too fast.
(d) Hemingway is a bad shot.
2. What gives away the exact position of the rhino?
(a) The noise the rhino makes in its death throws.
(b) A trail of blood on the high grass.
(c) The sound of the rhino stamping its feet.
(d) Tick birds flying from the spot.
3. Who does the Memsahib try to walk like?
4. Who wrote The Cornet?
(a) Heinrich Mann.
(b) Joachim Ringelnatz.
5. What does Hemingway's wife think Von Lettow is bitter about?
(a) The Aga Khan.
(b) The natives.
(c) American women.
(d) The East Indians.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of dog would the P.O.M. prefer to be?
2. What nationality is Kandisky?
3. Where are writers forged?
4. What alerts Karl and Dan to the rhino just outside of camp?
5. Whose shot actually kills the first Lion?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)