|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nationality is Kandisky?
(a) He is bloody English.
(b) He is South African.
(c) He is Swahili.
(d) He is Austrian.
2. What task is Karl given to make him feel better?
(a) He is told to hunt kongoni.
(b) He is told to hunt kudu.
(c) He is told to hunt meat.
(d) He will now hunt the oryx.
3. What gives away the exact position of the rhino?
(a) The sound of the rhino stamping its feet.
(b) Tick birds flying from the spot.
(c) The noise the rhino makes in its death throws.
(d) A trail of blood on the high grass.
4. What is the biggest hazard for Hemingway when shooting large animals?
(a) Too many handkerchiefs weighing his pockets down.
(b) Not knowing where to shoot them.
(c) His unsteadiness after a climb.
(d) His glasses fogging up.
5. What was the local guide chased by?
(a) A large rhino.
(b) A baby rhino.
(c) A tsetse fly.
(d) A leopard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hemingway tell the hunting party every night?
2. Why do they not shoot the first Rhino they find?
3. Who can shoot after you cannot see?
5. Why is Pop unsure whether or not Hemingway has shot the rhino?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)