|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gives away the exact position of the rhino?
(a) A trail of blood on the high grass.
(b) The noise the rhino makes in its death throws.
(c) The sound of the rhino stamping its feet.
(d) Tick birds flying from the spot.
2. Which gun does Hemingway try to shoot the buffalo with?
(a) The Mannlicher.
(b) The Springfield.
(c) His heavy 470.
(d) The P.O.M.'s rifle.
3. What is a Tembo?
(a) It is a rhino.
(b) It is an elephant.
(c) It is a lesser kudu bull.
(d) It is a greater giraffe.
4. How is Pop able to shoot elephants in high grass?
(a) By climbing onto a person's shoulders.
(b) He sets fire to the grass and scares them out.
(c) He shoots into the grass randomly.
(d) He can smell where they are.
5. Who does everyone believe shot the first Lion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What drink is the finest one there is?
2. What type of knife is used to stick the reedbuck that Hemingway shoots?
3. What is the biggest hazard for Hemingway when shooting large animals?
4. What was the local guide chased by?
5. Why are the rhinos so hard to find?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)