|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hemingway tell the hunting party every night?
(a) That he hates riding in cars.
(b) That he is an awful tracker.
(c) That he is a fine bird shot.
(d) That he loves getting drunk.
2. What is it that confirms that Hemingway successfully shot the rhino?
(a) They find fresh blood on a grass blade.
(b) The rhino is suddenly quiet.
(c) They heard the noise of the bullet hitting the rhinos hide.
(d) The rhino barks really loudly.
3. Who wrote The Cornet?
(c) Joachim Ringelnatz.
(d) Heinrich Mann.
4. Why does the rhino appear so red?
(a) The color of the dusk sun.
(b) From rolling in the mud.
(c) The hunting glasses are tinted red.
(d) The rhinos are angry.
5. Who never swallows his saliva until sunset during Ramadan?
(a) The Memsahib.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the poor people that travelling westward wear?
2. Who was the only person happy for Karl?
3. Who does the Memsahib try to walk like?
4. What is a Tembo?
5. How is Pop able to shoot elephants in high grass?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)