|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What allows Hemingway his strong sense of smell?
(a) He is a wine connoisseur.
(b) He does not drink.
(c) He does not smoke.
(d) He smokes only occasionally.
2. How is Pop able to shoot elephants in high grass?
(a) He can smell where they are.
(b) He shoots into the grass randomly.
(c) By climbing onto a person's shoulders.
(d) He sets fire to the grass and scares them out.
3. What nickname does Hemingway use for his wife?
(a) The Colonel.
(b) The Sargeant.
4. Who does Kandisky look like a caricature of?
5. What drink does Hemingway carry in his flask?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hemingway suggest is wrong with Kandisky's broken down car?
2. What does Hemingway's wife think Von Lettow is bitter about?
3. What are the big native dance festivals also called?
4. What does M'Cola think is the funniest joke of them all?
5. Why were the trees at the edge of Droopy's country girdled?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)