|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Karl's rhino compare to Hemingway's?
(a) It is twice the age.
(b) It is twice the size.
(c) It is half the age.
(d) It is half the size.
2. What does Hemingway say is more difficult than poetry?
(a) A prose that has been written too many times.
(b) Prose that is similar to poetry.
(c) A prose that has never been written.
(d) A prose that has never been read.
3. What did the thorn tree with yellow blossoms mark?
(a) The place they had seen the rhino enter the forest.
(b) The spot where they had first seen the rhino come out.
(c) The place they had seen the Rhino the night before.
(d) The spot where they had seen the rhino fighting.
4. What task is Karl given to make him feel better?
(a) He is told to hunt kongoni.
(b) He is told to hunt meat.
(c) He is told to hunt kudu.
(d) He will now hunt the oryx.
5. What scares Hemingway sick?
(a) Steep ravines.
(c) Large rhino.
(d) Riding in cars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are they travelling away from?
2. What are Nyati?
3. What woman does Hemingway consider no longer beautiful?
4. Who was the only person happy for Karl?
5. What animal would Hemingway prefer instead of a rhino?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)