|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the biggest hazard for Hemingway when shooting large animals?
(a) Not knowing where to shoot them.
(b) His glasses fogging up.
(c) His unsteadiness after a climb.
(d) Too many handkerchiefs weighing his pockets down.
2. What did the thorn tree with yellow blossoms mark?
(a) The place they had seen the rhino enter the forest.
(b) The spot where they had seen the rhino fighting.
(c) The place they had seen the Rhino the night before.
(d) The spot where they had first seen the rhino come out.
3. Who is described as having thin Chinese hairs at the corners of his mouth?
4. What nationality is Kandisky?
(a) He is bloody English.
(b) He is Austrian.
(c) He is Swahili.
(d) He is South African.
5. What type of knife is used to stick the reedbuck that Hemingway shoots?
(a) A hunting knife.
(b) A pen knife.
(c) A skinning knife.
(d) A sticking knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon is Hemingway using to hunt the greater kudu bulls?
2. What task is Karl given to make him feel better?
3. Why did they not attack the Rhino on first sight?
4. What is a Tembo?
5. What does Hemingway say is more difficult than poetry?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)