|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who can shoot after you cannot see?
(a) The M'Cola.
(b) The Abdullah.
(c) The Bwana.
(d) The Wanderobo.
2. What does M'Cola think is the funniest joke of them all?
(a) Eating a hyena.
(b) Eating a guinea.
(c) Shooting a guinea.
(d) Shooting a hyena.
3. What does Abdullah do to the guineas that Hemingway shoots down to make them legal to eat?
(a) Cut their heads off.
(b) Cut their feet off.
(c) Cut their wings off.
(d) Cut their beaks off.
4. What type of dog would the P.O.M. prefer to be?
(a) A greyhound.
(b) A little terrier.
(c) A hyena.
(d) A wolfhound.
5. What did the thorn tree with yellow blossoms mark?
(a) The place they had seen the Rhino the night before.
(b) The spot where they had seen the rhino fighting.
(c) The place they had seen the rhino enter the forest.
(d) The spot where they had first seen the rhino come out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was considered by Hemingway to be the best hunter?
2. What scares Hemingway sick?
3. What does Hemingway suggest is wrong with Kandisky's broken down car?
4. What do the poor people that travelling westward wear?
5. What nationality is Kandisky?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)