|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the thorn tree with yellow blossoms mark?
(a) The spot where they had first seen the rhino come out.
(b) The place they had seen the rhino enter the forest.
(c) The spot where they had seen the rhino fighting.
(d) The place they had seen the Rhino the night before.
2. What is the biggest hazard for Hemingway when shooting large animals?
(a) His glasses fogging up.
(b) Too many handkerchiefs weighing his pockets down.
(c) His unsteadiness after a climb.
(d) Not knowing where to shoot them.
3. What type of hat is Kandisky wearing when he first meets Hemingway?
(a) A tophat.
(b) An army beret.
(c) A Tyrolese hat.
(d) A Swahili hunting cap.
4. Who wrote The Cornet?
(a) Joachim Ringelnatz.
(c) Heinrich Mann.
5. Who was considered by Hemingway to be the best hunter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who never swallows his saliva until sunset during Ramadan?
2. Why does the rhino appear so red?
3. What do the poor people that travelling westward wear?
4. What type of knife is used to stick the reedbuck that Hemingway shoots?
5. What type of dog would the P.O.M. prefer to be?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)