|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a Tembo?
(a) It is an elephant.
(b) It is a rhino.
(c) It is a greater giraffe.
(d) It is a lesser kudu bull.
2. What shape are a Kudu Bull's tracks?
3. What do the poor people that travelling westward wear?
(b) Quivers of arrows.
(c) A greasy cloth knotted over one shoulder.
(d) Draped white cloth.
4. What is the biggest hazard for Hemingway when shooting large animals?
(a) Not knowing where to shoot them.
(b) His glasses fogging up.
(c) His unsteadiness after a climb.
(d) Too many handkerchiefs weighing his pockets down.
5. Who does Kandisky look like a caricature of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What task is Karl given to make him feel better?
2. What abbreviated name does Hemingway call his father?
3. Whose shot actually kills the first Lion?
4. What weapon is Hemingway using to hunt the greater kudu bulls?
5. Who was meant to wear the U.S. Army khaki tunic given away by Pop?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)