|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of dog would the P.O.M. prefer to be?
(a) A little terrier.
(b) A greyhound.
(c) A wolfhound.
(d) A hyena.
2. What drink is the finest one there is?
(a) The first one.
(b) No drink at all.
(c) The second one.
(d) The last round.
3. Who does Hemingway's wife think is the greatest writer in America?
(b) Sinclair Lewis.
(c) Upton Sinclair.
4. Why does Hemingway not shoot the kuro in his sights?
(a) He has already shot too many.
(b) Droopy tells him not to.
(c) He already has the head and it doesn't impress him.
(d) The meat is worthless and he already has the head.
5. What task is Karl given to make him feel better?
(a) He is told to hunt meat.
(b) He is told to hunt kudu.
(c) He will now hunt the oryx.
(d) He is told to hunt kongoni.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Kandisky look like a caricature of?
2. What scares Hemingway sick?
3. Who never swallows his saliva until sunset during Ramadan?
4. How do Droopy and Hemingway transport the reedbuck's body back to camp?
5. Who was considered by Hemingway to be the best hunter?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)