|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the rhinos so hard to find?
(a) They are very shy.
(b) They are well camouflaged.
(c) They are very fast.
(d) They are too small.
2. What is the biggest hazard for Hemingway when shooting large animals?
(a) Not knowing where to shoot them.
(b) Too many handkerchiefs weighing his pockets down.
(c) His glasses fogging up.
(d) His unsteadiness after a climb.
3. Who can shoot after you cannot see?
(a) The M'Cola.
(b) The Bwana.
(c) The Abdullah.
(d) The Wanderobo.
4. What does Hemingway suggest is wrong with Kandisky's broken down car?
(a) A leaking radiator.
(b) The fuel pump is faulty.
(c) There is a loose fan belt.
(d) The engine has a timing knock.
5. Who wrote The Cornet?
(c) Heinrich Mann.
(d) Joachim Ringelnatz.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of hat is Kandisky wearing when he first meets Hemingway?
2. What are they travelling away from?
3. Why is Hemingway worried about the 17th February?
4. What did the thorn tree with yellow blossoms mark?
5. Who was considered by Hemingway to be the best hunter?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)