|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are they travelling away from?
(a) The heat.
(b) The rains from the south.
(c) The famine.
(d) A stampede of kudu bulls.
2. What drink does Hemingway carry in his flask?
3. What is the biggest hazard for Hemingway when shooting large animals?
(a) Too many handkerchiefs weighing his pockets down.
(b) His glasses fogging up.
(c) His unsteadiness after a climb.
(d) Not knowing where to shoot them.
4. What does Pop tell Hemingway to also shoot?
(a) The White Hunter.
(b) The water buffalo.
(c) The rhino.
(d) The ant lions.
5. Why did they not attack the Rhino on first sight?
(a) The path to the Rhino was too wet and slippery.
(b) A herd of buffalo was blocking their path.
(c) There were too many Rhino to aim at.
(d) It was too dark to reach the Rhino in time for a shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the rhinos so hard to find?
2. Who does Kandisky look like a caricature of?
3. What is it that Hemingway thinks makes him unhappy?
4. Who is described as having thin Chinese hairs at the corners of his mouth?
5. What drink is the finest one there is?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)