|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the rhinos so hard to find?
(a) They are very fast.
(b) They are too small.
(c) They are very shy.
(d) They are well camouflaged.
2. What shape are a Kudu Bull's tracks?
3. What type of knife is used to stick the reedbuck that Hemingway shoots?
(a) A hunting knife.
(b) A pen knife.
(c) A sticking knife.
(d) A skinning knife.
4. What weapon is Hemingway using to hunt the greater kudu bulls?
(a) A pistol.
(b) A rifle.
(c) A bow and arrow.
(d) A machete.
5. How do Droopy and Hemingway transport the reedbuck's body back to camp?
(a) Hemingway carries it to build up his fitness.
(b) Droopy carries it all by himself.
(c) They hang it in the crotch of a tree and call the porters.
(d) They carry it between them on a sling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that Hemingway thinks makes him unhappy?
2. What type of hat is Kandisky wearing when he first meets Hemingway?
3. Why is Hemingway worried about the 17th February?
4. Who never swallows his saliva until sunset during Ramadan?
5. What type of dog would the P.O.M. prefer to be?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)