|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hemingway believe scares away the greater kudu bulls and ruins the first hunt?
(a) The motor-lorry.
(b) A lesser kudu bull.
(c) The coming of the dusk.
(d) Their car waiting down the road.
2. What do the poor people that travelling westward wear?
(a) Draped white cloth.
(c) A greasy cloth knotted over one shoulder.
(d) Quivers of arrows.
3. What are they travelling away from?
(a) The heat.
(b) The famine.
(c) The rains from the south.
(d) A stampede of kudu bulls.
4. Why does Hemingway not shoot the kuro in his sights?
(a) The meat is worthless and he already has the head.
(b) He has already shot too many.
(c) He already has the head and it doesn't impress him.
(d) Droopy tells him not to.
5. Whose shot actually kills the first Lion?
(c) The P.O.M.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of knife is used to stick the reedbuck that Hemingway shoots?
2. Who does Hemingway's wife think is the greatest writer in America?
3. Why is Hemingway worried about the 17th February?
4. What type of hat is Kandisky wearing when he first meets Hemingway?
5. Why does the rhino appear so red?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)