|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the thorn tree with yellow blossoms mark?
(a) The place they had seen the Rhino the night before.
(b) The place they had seen the rhino enter the forest.
(c) The spot where they had seen the rhino fighting.
(d) The spot where they had first seen the rhino come out.
2. Who was M'Cola's favourite until their licence ran out?
(c) No one.
3. How do Droopy and Hemingway transport the reedbuck's body back to camp?
(a) They carry it between them on a sling.
(b) Hemingway carries it to build up his fitness.
(c) Droopy carries it all by himself.
(d) They hang it in the crotch of a tree and call the porters.
4. What task is Karl given to make him feel better?
(a) He will now hunt the oryx.
(b) He is told to hunt meat.
(c) He is told to hunt kudu.
(d) He is told to hunt kongoni.
5. Who never swallows his saliva until sunset during Ramadan?
(c) The Memsahib.
Short Answer Questions
1. What abbreviated name does Hemingway call his father?
2. What type of knife is used to stick the reedbuck that Hemingway shoots?
3. What does Pop tell Hemingway to also shoot?
4. Who was considered by Hemingway to be the best hunter?
5. What nickname does Hemingway use for his wife?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)