|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was considered by Hemingway to be the best hunter?
2. Why is Hemingway worried about the 17th February?
(a) It is his mother's birthday.
(b) No hunting is allowed after that date.
(c) It is the last safe date to leave.
(d) That is when he finds out if his wife is pregnant.
3. What type of dog would the P.O.M. prefer to be?
(a) A little terrier.
(b) A greyhound.
(c) A wolfhound.
(d) A hyena.
4. What drink does Hemingway carry in his flask?
5. Whose shot actually kills the first Lion?
(d) The P.O.M.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a Shamba?
2. Who was M'Cola's favourite until their licence ran out?
3. What are the big native dance festivals also called?
4. What task is Karl given to make him feel better?
5. What did the thorn tree with yellow blossoms mark?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)