|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the driver for Hemingway and his hunting party?
2. What does Hemingway believe scares away the greater kudu bulls and ruins the first hunt?
(a) The coming of the dusk.
(b) The motor-lorry.
(c) Their car waiting down the road.
(d) A lesser kudu bull.
3. What is it that Hemingway thinks makes him unhappy?
(a) That he has been very lucky.
(b) When he thinks of other people.
(c) Being in the Prado.
(d) Doing nothing for other people.
4. What does M'Cola think is the funniest joke of them all?
(a) Eating a guinea.
(b) Eating a hyena.
(c) Shooting a hyena.
(d) Shooting a guinea.
5. What does Pop tell Hemingway to also shoot?
(a) The rhino.
(b) The ant lions.
(c) The water buffalo.
(d) The White Hunter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose shot actually kills the first Lion?
2. Who was considered by Hemingway to be the best hunter?
3. What do the poor people that travelling westward wear?
4. What are they travelling away from?
5. What are the big native dance festivals also called?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)