|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
(a) She is too much trouble.
(b) It is like a second wife.
(c) It is his life's joy.
(d) She is the apple of his eye.
2. What did the thorn tree with yellow blossoms mark?
(a) The place they had seen the rhino enter the forest.
(b) The spot where they had first seen the rhino come out.
(c) The spot where they had seen the rhino fighting.
(d) The place they had seen the Rhino the night before.
3. What does M'Cola think is the funniest joke of them all?
(a) Eating a guinea.
(b) Shooting a guinea.
(c) Shooting a hyena.
(d) Eating a hyena.
4. Who is the driver for Hemingway and his hunting party?
5. What do the poor people that travelling westward wear?
(b) Quivers of arrows.
(c) Draped white cloth.
(d) A greasy cloth knotted over one shoulder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hemingway's wife think is the greatest writer in America?
2. What scares Hemingway sick?
3. What does Hemingway believe scares away the greater kudu bulls and ruins the first hunt?
4. How do Droopy and Hemingway transport the reedbuck's body back to camp?
5. Who wrote The Cornet?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)