|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote The Cornet?
(a) Joachim Ringelnatz.
(c) Heinrich Mann.
2. What does Pop tell Hemingway to also shoot?
(a) The rhino.
(b) The ant lions.
(c) The White Hunter.
(d) The water buffalo.
3. Why did they not attack the Rhino on first sight?
(a) A herd of buffalo was blocking their path.
(b) It was too dark to reach the Rhino in time for a shot.
(c) There were too many Rhino to aim at.
(d) The path to the Rhino was too wet and slippery.
4. What are they travelling away from?
(a) The famine.
(b) The heat.
(c) The rains from the south.
(d) A stampede of kudu bulls.
5. Who is the driver for Hemingway and his hunting party?
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname does Hemingway use for his wife?
2. What is the biggest hazard for Hemingway when shooting large animals?
3. What woman does Hemingway consider no longer beautiful?
4. What task is Karl given to make him feel better?
5. Who was considered by Hemingway to be the best hunter?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)